*** Breaking News ****

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Sep 25, 2012.

1. its 34.32 after hours what do you plan to make off it? do you buy stocks for that reason a lot?

2. I BOT 100 shares of IDCC about a month ago as a speculative trade. When it went down $1 a share I got out.

3. BREAKING OUT !!!

• sc.png
      File size:
      108.1 KB
      Views:
  4. "This stock broke out in a big way today on great volume. I think we'll see some nice follow through tomorrow. This was a $50 stock less than 12 months ago. Could it happen again ? We'll soon find out. With almost 15% of the float short, this stock is due for a big move higher. They need to buy back stock to profit from their bets which only adds fuel to the "FIRE". The next resistance area is around the mid $40 range. Stoch & RSI have room to upside."

Source : http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-september-28th-watchlist.html

Big move in progress

• sc.png
      File size:
      50.5 KB
      Views:
  5. Still going folks !!!!

• sc.png
      File size:
      43.3 KB
      Views:
  6. Good call !!

"InterDigital, Inc.(NASDAQ:IDCC) looks to be a possible breakout play tomorrow. A break above 38 on heavy volume makes this one look good for a possible strong move NORTH. The medium term trend still looks bullish as the stock is still above 50-day and 200-day moving average with 50-day moving average crossed on top over 200-day moving average recently to form Golden Cross, a strong bullish sign. Additionally, the MACD also shows buy as MACD is on top of signal line. Stay tuned !!"

• sc.png
      File size:
      39.8 KB
      Views:
  7. and that is why you will always be a small successful trader

8. Yep. That's me.