breaking news-bailout plan falls apart !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Sep 25, 2008.

1. TGregg

TGregg

My grandfather's cousin stood on the courthouse steps buying properties during the depression - made a fortune.

#11     Sep 25, 2008
  2. I think the market rallies and rallies hard.

I was already hearing early this morning the plan would fail, that probably why the Market rose today.

#12     Sep 25, 2008
  3. huh?

#13     Sep 25, 2008
  4. HUH?

If no deal, look at dow below 10.000 in no time.

#14     Sep 25, 2008
  5. deal or no deal - market goes down either way.

#15     Sep 25, 2008
  6. mxjones

mxjones

:confused:

#16     Sep 25, 2008
  7. well if we do have a depression, think of what happened in new orleans and during the la riots, we could have mass rioting in cities. IF not massive social disruption. On the political front, there is going to be massive reregulation of our economic system. if people here think europe is massively regulated, its going tobe like lassie faire, when the dust settles in the states.

#17     Sep 25, 2008
  8. With this major bad news ...

Why is ASIA not falling?

#18     Sep 25, 2008
  9. If I was an American I'd be a Republican, but the GOP behavior today is just ridiculous.

GET A CLUE! It's a representative republic not a true democracy. You do what's right, not necessarily what the majority wants. Those 9/10 constituents not in favour of the plan, somehow think that $700B is being handed over to Wall St fatcats.
    If the constituents made their mortgage payments it wouldn't be needed.

#19     Sep 25, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

What? Don't you know that recessions are obsolete? The Fed just waves it's magic wand and sprinkles some fairy money around and....................NO RECESSION. NO RECESSIONS EVER AGAIN.

It's that easy.

#20     Sep 25, 2008