blowoff top happenning in oil or end of the world

Discussion in 'Trading' started by renegade trader, Jun 7, 2008.

1. what happened thursday and friday was orchestrated fantastically.

1. first off the god of financial markets came out early in the week and said he is for a strong dollar and will not be cutting rates.= MEANS OIL GOES DOWN
    2.the persson who started this was the israeli minister who said israel will bomb iran
    3. ahmadinejad, iran, or any other arab nation will never wipe israel off the map, because thats holy lan for them
    4. so when ahmadinejad says all this crazy stuff he does it on purpose so oil prices go higher
    5.demand in the USA for oil has decline recently as reported
    6. also notice once the israeli minister says this crazy stuff our wall street firms come out and say oil is going to $150.
    7. THE SMART MONEY IS UNLOADING OIL
    8. WORLD WAR III IS COMING

2. Yep. Everyone with the party line saying 'speculators are not responsible for this' just need to look at the 'Commercial open interest' fields of the CFTC COT. Compare those #s to previous years. Massive increases. That is where the buying is happening.

One more day of this price action will give the long funds sufficient liquidity to sell their billions of dollars worth of crude way way above entry prices. That will coincide perfectly with some new regulatory mechanisms coming to public in the next week.

You don't think after the countless billions of dollars devoted to the Fed bailout of I-banks, that the regulators would let the I-banks just get margin called out on a few hundred thousand contracts of crude and related products at a loss, do you? This would make subprime look like a walk in the park.

OK... I have crude puts. Too biased :)

3. OUT OF THE MONEY PUT SPREADS ON CRUDE

4. Fuckers Dennis Neale

5. achilles28

achilles28

I think Oil is going to 200$ because Bilderberg says it is.

6. The trend is your friend - too bad it happens to be oil dammit!

JMHO

Steve

• oil.jpg
      File size:
      161.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Is this a religious site? Who are these clowns, in various threads, stamping around ET wanting to shut down markets (eg oil) and stop margin trading. They should take their weak pussy preaching elsewhere.

ET is a site for independent players trading on margin. Who are these assholes infesting this site like ants and with the almighty cheek to preach against what is the livelihood and interests of traders who require free markets?

10. Euler

Euler

Seems to be more and more common these days....

[​IMG]

#10     Jan 31, 2009