Blacks Complain That Obama Is Helping Hispanics Too Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You mind telling me how you came to the conclusion that trendlover was huffing something? :D

[​IMG]

#41     Feb 15, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sad, but LOL!!!:D

#42     Feb 15, 2013
  3. It's become apparent to me that Blacks are hopeless. They will not get off welfare/ public sector jobs at any point in the future. Mexicans can come to the US illegally, work hard, and become homeowners without even mastering the language. They have been doing that while the Blacks have been unemployed in their ghettos. I don't care what the reason is, it's just obvious that earners are going to be paying for Blacks in good times or bad. Mexicans work the welfare system quite effectively, it allows them to undercut wages, that is why they are employed everywhere, they work hard and they work cheap and they are enthused "citizens" on the job, not people with huge egos and a ticket to the Jessie Jackemup lottery...

I don't want to pay for ghettos full of people that hate me.

If I try to emigrate and simply state the above for my reason the government is going to screw my life up, no? They can tax me more if they decide I'm leaving to escape taxes. Maybe it's a small price to pay in the light of how whites seemingly are being persistence hunted by the Public Sector same as Jews in Nazi Germany...

#43     Feb 15, 2013
  4. hell I don't want to pay for ghettos full of people who love me.

#44     Feb 15, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Not only do these folks in the ghettos hate you, but they're spending YOUR $$$$ in free shit. Unreal, I know.:mad:

#45     Feb 15, 2013