Blacks Complain That Obama Is Helping Hispanics Too Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Lucrum I think you will appreciate if you fly to overseas the lineman will speak English to you.

#21     Feb 13, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh?

Sure, and they're required by international treaty to speak English.

#22     Feb 13, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So long as it's not Spanish or Ebonics.

#23     Feb 13, 2013
  4. Quote from trendlover:

What will happen if he give you less fuel than you ask for?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#24     Feb 13, 2013

5. :D :D :D

#25     Feb 14, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Feb 14, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

#27     Feb 14, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

One thing is for sure, if most Chinese are like trendlover we don't have to fear that they will be taking over the world any time soon. :D

#28     Feb 14, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#29     Feb 14, 2013
  10. QUOTE]Quote from Lucrum:[/i

True story.

Friday I was at PDK airport in Atlanta. I told the Latino lineman how much fuel I wanted. Several moments later a black lineman stuck his head in the plane and asked how much fuel I wanted, and before I could even answer. He made a comment about the illegal immigrants not speaking English. Obviously referring to the Latino lineman he works with. The funny part though was I had to decipher the black guys Ebonics to figure out what HE was saying. [/B][/QUOTE
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#30     Feb 14, 2013