Blacks Complain That Obama Is Helping Hispanics Too Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 11, 2013.

#11     Feb 12, 2013
  2. You Lucrum.

gran ego y el cerebro no

#12     Feb 13, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

He didn't ask, I told him
    I'd get to practice my gliding skills. But ultimately it's the pilots responsibility to ensure enough fuel is on board.
    Probably because he's willing to work cheap.
    Not too many pilots here in the US speak Spanish.
    Of course almost none speak Ebonics either.

#13     Feb 13, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Only in America...:(

And here's one I dealt with at Washington Dulles a few years ago. I was taking the shuttle bus from one terminal to another, and the driver was on his cell phone speaking in ARABIC while driving myself and some other poor bastard to the terminal. While he was driving us parallel to a runway, FedEx is going full throttle for takeoff, and this idiot is jabbering on his cell phone in arabic in our Nation's Capitol.:eek: :mad:

#14     Feb 13, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

There were some studies done that pointed out blacks have different frontal lobes than whites. I've got some black friends, but they are what the majority of their "peers" would call an "uncle tom," as one is an MD, another works on oil/gas platforms in the gulf, etc.,

I can feel for Lucrum, as I've been to Atlanta numerous times, and the blacks there are "interesting." Of course, they are "interesting" here too for the most part, sadly.

#15     Feb 13, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

:)

#16     Feb 13, 2013
  7. Isn't it just like the parasite class... to bitch that some other parasite is getting more freebies than they are.

When you give people too much, they don't even appreciate it. All they do is bitch they didn't get more and sooner.... like spoiled children.

:mad:

#17     Feb 13, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

And they don't care to break an already broken Country.:mad:

Can you imagine what they'd do at this point if some common sense politicians (rare I know), were to start scaling back their "free" goodies, and requiring them to get a job?:eek: I guess they'd do what they've done before, and burn down their own neighborhoods.

#18     Feb 13, 2013
  9. Quote from trendlover:

Good for the Latino lineman to ask questions about how much fuel so he can be specific to your need Lucrum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#19     Feb 13, 2013
  10. Quote from trendlover:
    Why do the airport give him this job? Do they like his spanish language skill?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#20     Feb 13, 2013