Black Monday after Flash Crash Easter

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blowingup2012, Apr 6, 2012.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Jack Hershey or Proflogic? Wow, lots of lemmings around here.

#21     Apr 9, 2012
  2. You seem to have a habit of making judgments without adequate information. That is not a mark of intelligence.

If I am a lemming that makes money, that is good enuf for me.

:)

#22     Apr 9, 2012
  3. So should I start another argument over Tim Sykes?

I think he's been painted a target, not unlike my gas trades where I rip someone's throat out for $3,500 on a 1 lot in one hour.

#23     Apr 9, 2012
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

And please, learn to design and interpret systems and trading data on your own. ET-based mentors give snake-oil salesmen a good name.

#24     Apr 9, 2012
  5. You really do not realize everyone, even the new guys think you are fos?

On that note I do believe there is hope for everyone who can focus and put in the time.

Post just one trader p/l , please!!!

#25     Apr 9, 2012
  6. jem

jem

Wow, when it to comes trading we can agree. Perhaps the first thing we agree on.

If you are making money consistently without bad risk reward ratios. That is the bottom line for trading. When I was trading full time. I used to scoff at people who said technical analysis does not work.

(my daytrading disappeared, so now I invest but I use more than t/a. I use my favorite charts but I look at fundamentals too. And I trade a hell of lot less.)

#26     Apr 9, 2012
  7. Ur funny:D

#27     Apr 9, 2012
  8. d08

d08

Another Gordon Gekko wannabe, how about you rip a profit for your famous Covestor account instead - it has been underwater for close to a year now.

#28     Apr 9, 2012
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Thanks. Speaking of which, I'm waiting for your sanitized account statements with bated breath. Got a couple of years worth to post? You'll be way ahead of the ET trading mentors if you can... :D

#29     Apr 10, 2012
  10. I'm out there, just got to google me. Jack Hershey is a nutcase.

Prof Logic had data and good scripts; Jack Hershey has none of these.

Anyone believe I'm up about 50% in the past 3 months in my futures accounts? No? Well go find out.

#30     Apr 10, 2012