Bin Laden mission was risky business for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 7, 2011.

1. Yes SK was attacked,but this line of debate got started when you implied Obama would be afraid of any kind of confrontation with China or Russia.Obama has clearly shown that he is not afraid of a showdown with China

Truman didn't want to escalate the war to defeat China.The US got involved to repeal the North,and they did so.

#41     May 7, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

The post of a maniac.....no wonder your handle is AK-47. You clowns always explode when logic invades and short circuits your pea-brain.

#42     May 7, 2011
  3. I don't think I have seen many liberals arguing that Obama deserves any peace prizes.

#43     May 7, 2011
  4. I know history very well.The US entered the war to repeal the north's invasion of the south.We loss battles and were pushed back,but the US's goal was to prevent the north from taking over the south,mission accomplished

#44     May 7, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Not after Obama caught Bin Laden anyways.....

#45     May 7, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

that's better. The record is there. Stay clear of china unless prepared.

#46     May 7, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3169740#post3169740

Hypocrisy from the left knows no bounds. :D

#47     May 7, 2011
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I don't like it when things go terribly wrong.. it is bad for you to say things like that and you should grow up.. I'm going to write your name on the bottom of my shoe and walk around on you all day tomorrow..

#48     May 8, 2011