Billions in 'unknown' funds flowing into Canada's housing market [video]

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Ninja Mobile Trader VPS, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Lot of bs in the media about housing in Canada. The percentage of foreign ownership in housing in Toronto is a very small number. But let's not let reality get in the way of a good story.

DarkTemplar and jys78 like this.
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

I had a look at property in Canada about a year ago and there wasn't a single decent property available for a foreign investor. The market has already been beyond cornered, unless it was Coronavirus caused issue.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

I just had another look at the market, it has improved it must have been down to the Coronavirus. So your story may well be true.

4. taojaxx

taojaxx

Chinese luminaries scoop up Vancouver SFHs to store their wealth away from Mr.Xi prying hands, just in case they cease to please.

jys78, VicBee and Atikon like this.
  5. I hope i live the day to see him get taken out.

beginner66 likes this.
  6. tsznecki

tsznecki

The fuck? Housing in Canada is up something like 20% YOY. Where are you looking in Canada?

7. probably, as China is tightening its control of Hong Kong, big money has to seek the safe place to park their money.

[​IMG]

8. VicBee

VicBee

Lots of money coming to the US and Canada from China, some legitimate seeking security away from fearless leader, most coming from theft and scams in China.

Billions of dollars are stolen by mid and senior level government grafters tied to China's massive development of the last 30 years.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  9. JSOP

JSOP

Markets in China have been tanking the whole week this week despite the Chinese government's statement to reassure investors about their crackdown of the internet companies. So the money that's exited from the markets has to go somewhere.

#10     Jul 31, 2021