BIG nosed Peter Costa, MSNBC Analyst/Floor Trader/whatever else.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bxptone, Oct 8, 2008.

1. bxptone

bxptone

IS ALWAYS WRONG! So how is this guy still getting air time on MSNBC and who the hell would give this guy money to trade!? He's been saying to buy financials since 11000. Dow tanks. He smiles says buy Financials. Dow tanks some more, he says, I've know i've been wrong, but I believe you still want to buy financials!

DOW -1000 points later, he says, When the DOW goes under 9,000 is when I'll be optimistic? LOL, I mean if this guy was a real floor trader and he was buying up financials like he CLAIMED, I'd imagine he'd be so far down he wouldn't bother showing up for work. But no, he's been wrong every step of the way sooooo HE GETS INTERVIEWED MY MSNBC THIS MORNING LMFAO, DOES MSNBC EVERY HAVE ANYONE ON THAT IS ACTUALLY RIGHT? Besides Rick Santeli. Does noone else even see this stuff go on?

How about Vince Ferrel!?!? OMGGGG Talk about a financial pumper! Another one that's been on MSNBC through this whole thanking, saying, BUY FINANCIALS! "When everyone is scared, that's when you want to buy!" HE's been saying this since like 12,000!!!!

So minus a CAZILLION POINTS since old Vince starting yapping his mouth, and whats up with him since he's always worng? HE GETS ANOTHER 30 MINUTES with Trish Reagan and Melissa Francis saying THE EXACT SAME THING, IN THE EXACT SAME SETTING (a convo between him, Trish and Melissa) that he said like 3 months ago, how you should be buying financials!? Is this scripted by MSNBC??

WHERE IS THE SEC!?!? These guys area ALWAYS wrong, ALWAYS SPREADING RUMORS. Rumors that USUALLY seem to be false or just the complete opposite of what ends up happening in the market. MSNBC/JIM CRAMER/SEC, truly helping bring on the next market crash, because we ain't seen it yet!

2. That's why you shouldn't watch those guys.

I know that I have enough trouble seeing things without having TV pundits cloud my vision.

3. S2007S

S2007S

Vince Ferrel and kudlows crew are a bunch of fools, the only guy that made sense was Joe B. He called it the whole time while the whole kudlow crew laughed at him, he has been right the whole way down, Art Laffer is another joke, he was saying how great the economy was and the markets were since dow 14k.

4. With 16 posts in the first hour of trading, you obviously don't TRADE for a living.

And you are calling others a "tool"?
    That's pretty funny.

Look in the mirror, my friend.

5. coz he's banging erin burrrrrrrrnettt

6. You haven't figured it out yet huh

99% of those that say dont know

and those that know dont say

they sell

while you hold

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Always is the keyword. If he is consistent, just fade him everytime. :)

8. bxptone

bxptone

Lol dipshit, first off I trade the forex only right now. Secondly when I was trading stocks I told my family people on ET, anyone that would listen how horrible things would get, as did a few others. While you and the many of complete idiots sat around and said how great this greedy, fat, ignorant country is, and to BUY BUY BUY, becauise this POS country would be around forever. And while it might and hopefully will be, it doesn't mean that karma's about to come around and smack all you assholes in the back of the head. And I hope it does.

And usually people stop posting when their losing money, they usually ramp up their posting when their excited, because things just might be going their way ; )

But your right, I've been posting too much, even I'm like "What the fuck am I doing posting on ET so much" But thank god I don't live here like a lot of others.

Edit: Oh my god, I just saw you have close to 4,000 posts in 2 years on ET, PLEASE DONT EVER COMMENT ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES I POST AGAIN.

4,000 posts in 2 years, and your still dumb as hell.

9. bxptone

bxptone

PETER THE IDIOT COSTA STRIKES AGAIN, CAN YOU BELIEVE MSNBC STILL HAS THIS MORON ON EVERY OTHER DAY, AND HE'S A FLOOR TRADER!

My god why does MSNBC have such huge ratings, does noone else notice this shit?

This morning even AFTER yesterdays selloff and this mornings bad open, he said around 11 that "THE MARKET WOULDNT TEST THE LOWS FOR A LONG TIME"

HOLY SHIT, IS MSNBC PURPOSELY GETTING PEOPLE TO LIE, PUT OUT FALSE INFO!?!? Because obviously noone knows for sure where the market is head, only use their "Clues" to guage it, BUT THIS GUY IS A FLOOR TRADER AND HAS BEEN WRONG EVERY TIME, LITERALLY, THAT HE HAS BEEN INTERVIEweD. JESUS CHRIST HOW DOES ECKAHARDT AND CO HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT?~!?~!?

Fucking ridiculous.

EDIT:Yes my life is sad, so much so, that every time this dickhead gets on, I'll let you know what he said and everyone can use him as a contrarian indicator, so we can all make the money that he loses for his "clients". lol

10. bxptone

bxptone

Peter Costa wrong again or flat out lying and his reward? ANOTHER interview on MSNBC. Actually he was wrong/lied twice. I failed to mention in my last post ONLY TWO DAYS AGO lol, that Costa said he expected the trading range to NARROW. Well what a difference TWO days makes in his decision making! Because he was just on MSNBC 10 min ago and said, "GET USED TO THESE WIDE TRADING RANGES, ITS GREAT FOR FLOOR TRADERS BUT NOT RETAIL TRADERS!" LMFAOOOOOOO.

And remember he said just the other day "We're aways away from retesting the bottom!" LOL, Well we're already testing the bottom!! Oh man. WHY DOES MSNBC ALWAYS HAVE PEOPLE ON THAT LIE OR ARE WRONG EVERY DAY.

And these are "experts".

#10     Oct 16, 2008