Biden's hardline drugs policies didn't apply to his children's cocaine and marijuana use

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Nov 30, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

I guess it doesnt matter. Obama admitted to being a drug trafficker and being a member of drug gang.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-his-childrens-marijuana-and-cocaine-offenses
    'Double standard': Activists say Biden's hardline drugs policies didn't apply to his children's cocaine and marijuana use
    During his 36 years in the Senate, Joe Biden helped craft some of the strictest anti-drug laws of the 1980s and 1990s. But drug reform advocates say his own children were able to avoid the brunt of these laws because they were white and wealthy.

The 76-year-old former vice president's daughter Ashley, now 37, was arrested for marijuana possession at age 17. Records show the prosecutor declined to pursue the charges. A decade later, a "friend" of Ashley Biden attempted to sell the New York Posta 43-minute hidden-camera video purportedly showing Ashley snorting cocaine. The police did not get involved.

Biden’s son Hunter, now 49, joined the Navy Reserves in 2012 after receiving two special waivers, one because he was three years over the age limit of 40 and another for a "drug-related incident when he was a young man." A month into his service, he tested positive for cocaine during a random drug test and was discharged.

In 2017 divorce papers, Hunter Biden's then-wife Kathleen stated he spent "extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations)." The same year, it emerged that Hunter Biden was in a relationship with his late brother Beau's widow, Hallie. Hunter Biden separated from Kathleen five months after Beau's death from brain cancer at age 46 in May 2015.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

3. wildchild

wildchild

I have to be honest, I did not watch this. Why would I watch a comedian when it obvious drug addiction runs deep throughout democrat politics?

Fact: Obama is a drug addict.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

fact: Trump's a speed fiend

5. wildchild

wildchild

Trump does not even drink you stupid idiot.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

I said speed you blithering moron.

7. wildchild

wildchild

Please produce some evidence. It better be better than the 'evidence' that Trump colluded with Russia.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

No way. He'd be way skinnier H4. I admit his energy level is amazing... but if he were geekin speed... no way he'd be that f'n fat.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

what's you evidence that Obama's a drug addict beyond admitting he smoked some weed in college?
    Granted 'twas coke, but it's all about the calories Vanz.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. wildchild

wildchild

Umm, his words, his wife's words. It is no secret. I am not quite sure what this has to do with Chris Farley or John Belushi.

#10     Nov 30, 2019