Biden’s bread line crisis? Anatomy of the American baby formula shortage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, May 10, 2022.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I know I am causing you to confront the inconsistencies in your positions but why do you support the government taking the option of abortion away from women who don't want to give birth than complain about the taxpayer paying for the kids needs after they are born?

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    #111     May 14, 2022
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If State Government outlaws abortion is that not the government forcing pregnant women to give birth?

#112     May 14, 2022
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Whats the inconsistency?

#113     May 14, 2022
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Supporting the government banning abortions but complaining about taxpayers paying for needs of unwanted children.

Calling abortion murder than bringing up Row V Wade to differentiate between state federal government bans on abortion as if it matters if you think its murder.

#114     May 14, 2022
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Answer my questions moron.

#115     May 14, 2022
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

What's remarkable is not she is a Republican house rep spouting qanon, she is actually a Harvard educated one.

MTG you can excuse, she barely better educated than Wildchild but this is silly.

#116     May 14, 2022
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Strawman.

Nice try though.

#117     May 14, 2022
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Why do you support the government taking the option of abortion away from women who don't want to give birth than complain about the taxpayer paying for the kids needs after they are born?

#118     May 14, 2022
  9. wildchild

wildchild

You are a joke.

#119     May 15, 2022
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Can't even figure it out for yourself huh? Just gotta roll with the party position:rolleyes:

#120     May 15, 2022