Beware of the bull traps!, CCL as an example

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Mar 31, 2020.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

there are many out there. This is a classic bear market rally and will reverse course quickly and violently when the bulls have their guard down. Thats how it always happens.
    No way this economy recovers quickly.

2. tsfx

tsfx

so i guess you are short. By the looks of the sentiment of this forum, most are...so the market keeps grinding and grinding higher...

cdcaveman and murray t turtle like this.
  3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

no im not. i dont short.
    its dangerous and too many whip saws.
    i buy on large dips

cdcaveman likes this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

you are one of them idiots I refer to as empty handed sour grape butt hurts lol.... buy fcking 10 shares of SPY, hold it, and see if your moronic bearish view doesn't turn around 180 degrees.

5. %%
    LOL
    But looks like he is right on ...........CL/Tex Tea;
    oil has no earnings. Looks like they are buying stocks + XOM/CVX sector, good dividends/value investors+ anti green deal LOL................................................................................................................

6. tsfx

tsfx

So, you don't put money where your mouth is ? Why do you have an opinion at all then ?

Sry, let me refrase, why are you expressing your opinion if there's no real conviction behind you ? Maybe you're afraid that your opinion is meaningless ?

7. I am LONG CCL for the long term at $13 cost right now.

There will always be bull and bear rally. Impossible to get time the bottom.

8. zghorner

zghorner

All I know is of OP is wrong I’m giving my microwave swimming lessons in the bath tub.

Amatrue likes this.
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I remember that handle NYHOOD. He’s been short since 09’. Lol

dozu888 and zghorner like this.
  10. LOL LOL

#10     Mar 31, 2020
    zghorner likes this.