Better Trades Instructors

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by martymjp, Feb 1, 2009.

1. martymjp

martymjp

I would appreciate any experience anyone has had with either Bob Eldridge or Darlene Nelson from Better Trades. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Are you talking about these con-artists who advertise on TV with that retarded football coach/spokesman?

3. s...............c............a.............m

4. martymjp

martymjp

Jimmy Johnson.

5. ammo

ammo

6. martymjp

martymjp

Any additional feedback?

7. ammo

ammo

you can read te richard wycoof book on there,you can read te joe ross articles, l like the market profile stuff,read the trading with tick stuff. what style of trader r you ,investor,scalper,futures,stocks,options,the ross hooks will give you 3 or 4 trades a day,the mp hthe same,you need to learn how to draw trendlines,thats explained in a tutorial in bigcharts.com,i would practice ,how new are u?

8. martymjp

martymjp

ammo........thanks for the input.....I have been studying for about a year and a half now....trading with mixed results over that period

9. ammo

ammo

try learning to trade with one tool,try til you find one you are good with,use it consistently while you are learning to use another,i use trendlines and market profile,i'm playing with the ross hooks and there is an article about trading with the tick that i made a little with on fri but just beginning to use it....go to ruthroosevelt.com and read some of her articles,trading phsyche stuff...after u learn how to successfully read the market and see a setup or 2 or 3 every day ,u have to learn how to trade it ,riding losses ,taking losses ,same with profits,, that site is a great storehouse of info ...good luck

#10     Feb 1, 2009