Best Options Broker Outside the U.S.

Discussion in 'Options' started by bobsimmons, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Can anyone give me several options brokers that are located SAFELY outside the United States and away from its dictatorship?

:eek:

I know about Thales Securities in Panama and Berkeley in the Bahamas but what about some in Asia or in Europe?

Thanks, Bob :cool:

2. My understanding is IB has a 'universal' account that will let you trade almost anywhere. It is supposed to be the best. Although, I dont use them so take this for what it is.

http://www.option911.com

3. gkishot

gkishot

IB is subject to US regulations for US residents.

4. As long as a U.S resident is a manager of an offshore company which opens an account in its name then you can use any broker you want around the world.

I got my offshore llc at this web site:
    -www.freedomoffshore.com- and it was one of the best investing decisions I ever made.

Bob :cool:

P.S. Thanks for the tip. Has anyone used Berkeley Offshore in the Bahamas? If you can take a look at them by googling their name then you can tell me if you think their fees are reasonable etc. Thanks.

5. erol

erol

^ something seems off about this post....

6. Again, let me repeat my question: "Has anyone used Berkeley Offshore in the Bahamas? If you can take a look at them by googling their name then you can tell me if you think their fees are reasonable etc. Thanks."

Someone must have some experience with this broker I hope.

Bob :cool: