Best Online Brokers, 2019

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ETJ, Aug 26, 2019.

1. ETJ

ETJ

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I think of this list as the best place to get future accounts. I get most of my retail account from #6, then #2, then #1. I get most of my institutional account from #2.

Bob

3. geedy

geedy

Such a sophisticated list. They are all above me anyway. If anyone wants to trade with some real money, IB is a good option for sure.

4. Mellov

Mellov

I am not able to meet the minimum capital. What about capital of $5000. I have read you talk about Forexchief broker, which means you have an account with them. Their minimum is $100 with nice spreads. Now you recommending IB, do you have an account with this too? What is the spread like?

5. Spreads for IB are usually 1/10 of a pip but if you only have capital of $5000, why would you trade a leveraged product unless you can afford to lose it all.

6. geedy

geedy

The minimum capital on IB is 10k. The spreads are good, but not as low as what offshore brokers offer.

7. Is that simply a reflection of the number of active traders at each firm?

8. PAMS

PAMS

Hello, I think that the best broker for stock is United Trading and also, I like a lot ICmarkets

9. I think I stick with Forexchief, so many things have gone wrong for me in the past, but with this broker, trading is smooth. It is not the minimum restriction that determines a good broker, is it? No offence, IB is great, but I need less complications. Too many rules equals less comfort.