Best Forex Broker with NinjaTrader

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by traderdan87, Mar 19, 2016.

1. I've been out of the game for a few years while I was in med school. I used to trade on NinjaTrader and was developing strategies there. I'm very comfortable with the platform.

What's the best FX broker for NT these days? Ideally someone with a free feed so I can back test for a couple weeks.

I'm in the United States btw.

Thanks folks!

2. I have been using NinjaTrader with FXCM and it has been working well. You can use the free NinjaTrader version.

Jason Rogers likes this.
  3. traderob

traderob

fxcm

4. Whether ninjatrader have feature like as in metatrader which we can use costum indicatpr and also robot? so far I am never use ninjatrader and whether we also need instal platform in our computer?

5. how bout fortfs an offshore broker who can provide CQG and Ninja Trader as trading platform.

nothing the best i think , because every broker has it own pluses and minuses.
    what you need to do : find the one who most suitable with you

6. Yes, eventually each trader they will choose broker that they think is better than others, as long as broker giving good service still enjoy and comfortable, but if broker seems making many restriction and withdrawn not paid with reason hence will leading trader leaving broker

7. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

You can use NinjaTrader with unlimited real-time and historical FX data all completely free, as long as you need.

http://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData

NinjaTrader Brokerage for FX information located here - http://ninjatrader.com/Forex

8. I am strill not yet trying use ninjatrader in my trades and still familiar with mt4 platform, because my broker also use mt4, but often in discussion platform ninjatrader also popular platform, iand there are wonder in minds whether we can use platform while broker not offer use these platform

9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Its a pity I can't use Ninja Trade with my broker Hotforex because it has excellent execution feed and tight spreads, good aggregated liquidity. Maybe somebody knows how to combine them?

10. Whether if we use broker that not offer ninjatrader platform but we cn use ninjatrader to login account on our broker as long as we knows server broker? I don't know this matter

#10     May 31, 2016