best broker for covered calls and naked puts

Discussion in 'Options' started by Profitsandloss, Mar 12, 2011.

1. hi, i was looking for a broker to write covered calls and sell naked puts, some people have been recommending options xpress to me however their commissions seem to be on the high side and i dont think they offer naked puts. can someone give me the best broker for this strategy.

2. IB require a minimum of $10,000, so im not going to go with them. is there any other good brokers.

3. Nice first post. Any broker is fine to lose all of your money. On second thought, TOS may be one to go with as you'll get a free monkey; though i would look into tradeking and see if they still offer the Elvis sunglasses.

4. Nice first post. Any broker is fine to lose all of your money. On second thought, TOS may be one to go with as you'll get a free monkey; though i would look into tradeking and see if they still offer the Elvis sunglasses.

5. cstfx

cstfx

With less than 10k, what "covered calls" would you be doing with such little equity?

6. I guess he could buy 100 shares of C and write 1 covered call. :confused: It's not much, but you have to start somewhere...

7. To make $5 on the call, commission not included? :D

8. spindr0

spindr0

There are lots of optionable $5 to $10 stocks available. He can make 8-10 pct a month and double his money in no time at all ( I've read that on lots of web sites!!! )

:D :eek: :D

9. #10     Mar 15, 2011