Bernie Sanders drops out of the presidential race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmiklas, Apr 8, 2020.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

2. care to elaborate on that? sad, cause you thought he was going to be an easy opponent for trump? or sad, cause you are aligned with him and his campaign promises?

3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Well, I pick option number 3.

It is sad because people with extremely low IQs were taken advantage of by the dem party. It is sad because these people with extremely low IQs actually thought that he had a chance. It is sad because Bernie was used, abused, and cheated by the Dem party.

Feel the bern!!!

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Nonsense.The voters picked Biden.

5. kmiklas

kmiklas

Biden is a beta.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hes going to kick Trumps ass in Nov

7. how ironic.
    [​IMG]

8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Optionpro007 and WeToddDid2 like this.
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

How is that even remotely possible? I have been reading on this forum that Trump is a dictator. Dictators generally don't have elections. If the do allow elections to occur, they are rigged.

According to Alternet, Trump is in the late stage of an authoritarian coup.
    https://www.alternet.org/2020/04/ex...s-in-the-late-stage-of-an-authoritarian-coup/

So is Trump a dictator or not? If not, have you and many of the dems on this forum knowingly been posting fake news propaganda for years?

Is Alternet fake news?

10. I was about to buy your course and setup a few coaching sessions with you till I saw this post and thought to myself why should I give my money to this guy? good luck!

#10     Apr 8, 2020