Ben STEIN for President!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by musclemoney, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Yes, let the flames begin, but Ben Stein was on Kudlow & Company earlier, and said: "I am absoultely scared to death of Obama as a possible President. He will destroy our Economy."

I agree 100%

My question: where the hell has common sense in America gone???

I earn my living as a Retail Broker, and tee totally cringe at the mere thought of an Obama Persident! My Clients are scared too.

Then, to add insult to injury (the death of common sense), I can't believe OUR "lawmakers" would have the nerve to spend MY tax $$$$$ on bringing a Baseball Pitcher before them for grilling on, "have you ever used steroids!" WHAT!?!?!?!

Don't terrorists want to blow us off the map, and this is what MY tax dollars are going into?!!!????! Steroids or growth hormone used in the late 90's???????? "Did you attend a party at Jose Conseco's house ten years ago Mr. Clemens?" WHAT!?!?!?!? :mad: I could give two sh*ts about what baseball players took/take. I do give a sh*t about MY tax dollars being blown by the most ignorant people I have ever seen occupy the House, and Senate in this great Country's history!

Maybe Ben Stein will run for President someday...

2. Let's hope not. This guy is one of the more moronic talking heads.

OldTrader

3. "My question: where the hell has common sense in America gone??? "

lmao@y

4. Ben Stein, an idiot? LOL!!!!!!!! Maybe you can go on CNBC and air that. Good luck:p

5. Find some common sense stuff going on in America, that gets media, and new paper attention, and post it up my man.

Have a great evening!

6. AAA30

AAA30

Could you imagine the "Ben Stein state of the union address".

LMAO

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

7. Thanks! I didn't know he had a movie coming out. I'll be sure to go see it.

Btw, Darwin sucked big fat elephant cock with his big bang bullshit. Smart guy, but a "friggin idiot" in your words, at the same time.

Good talking to ya! Have a great evening!

8. at least i am smart enough to know darwin never had anything to do with big bang theory.

9. Btw, Darwin sucked big fat elephant cock with his big bang bullshit.

Another gem!!!!:D

#10     Feb 14, 2008