Belgium vs. England, the loser wins

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Pekelo, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Both teams are already in the best 16. But whoever loses this game gets a better pass to victory avoiding Brazil, etc. Also the loser has to travel way less later on than the winner.

So it is going to be interesting to see if they let the best players sit this game out. They want to win the war, not the battle...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/28/football/england-belgium-world-cup-match-lose-int-spt/index.html

"While the winner will potentially have to face the likes of Brazil and France en route to the final, the losing team could make it all the way to Luzhniki Stadium on July 15 having only overcome Sweden and Denmark in the quarterfinals and last four."

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

nothing special about Brazil nowadays

3. Humpy

Humpy

Interesting analysis of tonight's game.
    Should be a dull draw.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Also should be a very polite game, because if it is a draw, FIFA fair play rules apply, so whoever has the less yellow and red cards gets to be the group leader. The same rule has just made Japan part of the 16.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Even if you don't mind that side, just the extra traveling would make me want to lose...

6. Brazil is top 4 teams left with Belgium, France and maybe Croatia.

Pekelo is right, Belgium winning got put in the bracket side of death while England, if they beat Colombia avoids the major powers until the Finals.

In one side you have Uruguay, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, and France and not to mention Portugal and Argentina where there as well.

Winner from that brakcet is the World Cup winner with Spain out and Croatia having a better path through.

7. tomorton

tomorton

What a farce. Just glad I didn't pay for a ticket to go all the way to Russia to watch this crap.

8. Brazil has the best team overall. After losing 7-1 to Germany at home in their own WC, they have much to make up to. Brazil will most likely win this WC, this team is just too good...

9. I Think
    Belgium Will Win vs. England

10. Doubt it.England is strong as never before.I think we`ll see England in the final.

#10     Jul 3, 2018