Being successful in forex market

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Garett Sim, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Being successful in the forex market can be a difficult task but not the impossible one. Since; there are various trading tools and technique today in order to support traders to earn money; earning profit won't be difficult for the traders. And today; we traders have various risk management tools like stop loss; trail stop or take profit; a trader can take the full advantages of these tools to ensure consistent profit. Again; working with a reliable and regulated trading platform can help a trader significantly to ensure safe and comfortable trading life with certainty.

cole_ likes this.
  2. cvds16

cvds16

I just fell asleep from boredom while reading the above post ...

3. Xela

Xela

I occasionally "report" his posts to the moderators. On this occasion, because it been posted in the wrong part of the forum, IMO.

All these threads he habitually starts off (12 of them, now) seem to be no more than trite, tedious generalizations which can help nobody.

I very strongly suspect that they're all copied from somewhere on the web and pasted in here after being fed through "article-spinning software" to conceal the source. Of course, I can't prove that, but I recognize the style and some of the "grammar".

I think it's a difficult situation for the moderators, because strictly speaking he's not "breaking any forum rules", I suppose. But it's still "litter" that pollutes the forum with zero value to anyone. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    wwatson1, CarlosRay, rb7 and 3 others like this.
  4. What's the point of this thread?

wwatson1 likes this.
  5. Of course success at Forex market is not a straightforward thing. You should analyse the market itself as well as all possible news. Controlling emotions is also very important.

6. modern

modern

Author, if you’re talking about all these benefits, why haven’t you listed exact things that will lead to a successful trading? What assets, platforms, etc.?

7. lol ikr. Also, water is wet and Trump is president of the US

8. How Trading motivates me And Target Setting

One Day I expect to be approached by A Large Fund - Investment Company within the Banking Sector who has recognised my talent and is prepared to employ me as A Charting Analysis.

Earning must range from £200.000 per year plus any commissions.

At the moment I cater for only Three Investment Derivatives this is simply to allow for better Charting Evaluation & So that the Derivatives - Trends & Cycles are allowed much more time - By this I mean sufficient time to complete their Individual Monthly Chart Cycles.

Since the Time Horizons are so much an important part of the game between finding an established or well defined Derivative with Good Fundamentals adding towards Good Foundations which will add towards A Good Fund Security Policy & Applying to already Proven Guidelines that have been established when Processing Orders – Point of Sale also known as the Point of Purchase per Entry.

Furthermore most importantly by trading fewer Pairs - Derivatives - The instruments is allowed much more consideration and effort towards applying already Sustainable Developments within the Instrument as the Rate moves on towards the already Established Target Area also known as the Point of Sale Entry.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  9. Hi Folks

If you want to be successful in forex market then check out these points:

• Choose Your Broker Wisely
    • Create Your Own Strategy
    • Learn Step-by-Step
    • Take Control of Your Emotions
    • Practice Makes Perfect
    • Patience is a Virtue
    • Take Breaks
    • Know the Charts
    • Use Stop-Losses
    • Analyse Your Trades

10. Foreign exchange trading is obtainable, interesting, instructional as well as uses traders lots of opportunities. Despite all this, lots of investors stop working to attain excellent cause this market. Actually, a high % of Forex traders are shedding money.

#10     Jun 29, 2018