Bear Market is Over! GO long S&P 500!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by short&naked, Feb 17, 2009.

1. there is really no value in COT reports, its easy for players to hedge in other markets, when you think a group is short they are actually net long.. or vice versa...

the true number to look at would be what the little guy has done or is...since the little guy will most likely not use other markets to hedge out.

#41     Feb 17, 2009
  2. stock_trad3r is right, markets are severly oversold. Plus there is no where to go but up since the November lowclose of 7,552.43 held.

#42     Feb 17, 2009
  3. Redneck

Redneck

Bond Trader

I will not jack with you but the terms “Overbought” and “Oversold” are complete misnomers

The markets will do what they darn well please – indictors be darned Sir

overbought / oversold are talking head terms

#43     Feb 17, 2009
  4. Can you assholes please stop quoting stock_trad3r.

The kid almost single handedly ruined this TRADING site with his never ending bullish drivel.

Put him on ignore so ET can get back to having quality discussions on TRADING.

It's already been shown that the kid doesn't even trade. Please ignore the troll.

#44     Feb 17, 2009
  5. Fair enough, I am of the personal belief that markets will not go lower because the November low of 7552.29 held in the face of a late day selloff.

#45     Feb 17, 2009
  6. Your personal beliefs are meaningless to everyone but yourself. Think about it.

Time to grub.

#46     Feb 17, 2009
  7. Redneck

Redneck

You are more than welcome to put me on ignore - and I don't recall ever calling you a foul name

I have a problem with his calls and his blatant disregard for reality

AND I really don’t want any greenhorn falling for his crap

I do think people new to the markets visit this place to get some insight

#47     Feb 17, 2009
  8. I made leveraged short money this month, but we're very near what I consider to be an oversold condition.

#48     Feb 17, 2009
  9. I sincerely apologize.

Just getting sick of having to read all of stock_trad3rs posts even though I've had him on ignore since he came back after he swore he would leave ET forever.

Again, I'm sorry for the post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator---Why won't the ignore function block out his posts when other people quote him?

#49     Feb 17, 2009
  10. Redneck

Redneck

Thank You

We're cool Sir

eta - I'm tried of his "Go Long" spiel as well

#50     Feb 17, 2009