Home > Community Lounge > Chit Chat > Be Careful Bearz...

Be Careful Bearz...

1. There are a couple of ways to take out BEARZ =>

FIRST ( the hard way ) =>

[​IMG]

Second ( the merciful way ) =>

[​IMG]

Which one do YOU prefer ?? :D :D :D

2. Always fun to see what happens when bears get a little overconfident
    [​IMG]

3. http://www.theonion.com/content/infograph/dow_jones_reaches_14_000

Dow Jones Reaches 14,000

The Dow Jones closed at over 14,000 for the first time last week. What are the contributing factors?

Certain knowledge that crashes like those of 1819, 1837, 1869, 1873, 1929, 1987, 1989, 2000, and 2001 will absolutely never happen again

Record number of contributions during annual Dow Jones telethon

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke showing a little more hustle

Market theorist Harry S. Dent's forecast that people in the fourth quarter of 2007 will like having lots of money

Traders trying to impress cute girl who works at Wall Street Blimpie's

Dow Jones' takeover of Marianne's and other mom-and-pop indexes

Someone forgot to ring the closing bell, resulting in 17 additional hours of trading

Less selling, more buying

4. At "Le Benardin" - a five star restaurant in New York - they are offering a new menue =>

[​IMG]

mjam, mjam, majm .... :D :D :D

5. Hey idiots. Markets dont go down in straight lines

6. Ooooh... you go ahead and take me out with my stop set at 25% after 6 trading days. That'll kill me.

7. You must have a Ph.D. to express this very profound comment ! What about adding MBA, CFA or CAIA ? Maybe it will sound more intelligent ?? :D

8. [​IMG]

9. Pull the trigger, I bleed green paper... and lots of it. :)

10. I have to admit :

1:0 for the BEARZ...:( :( :(

11. Why tease and taunt people over something you have no control? Pretty stupid if you ask me. Just trade and leave the dead bear pics alone for awhile

12. Cocaine, I am posting just to have some fun...You guys are taking everything so damn serious....take it easy, relax, keep smiling, keep shining, keep cool...:D :D :D

13. I lied earlier. I'm actually up 32.5% in 8 trading days. *Stop moved down drastically (again)*

Can't wait to see more "dead bear" pictures. Most amusing.

14. My man Maklooda...how ya been?

I think the bears are loving this BSC news tonight....Sp's down 9.50...BSC stock getting clipped tonight.

15. Oh no ASusilovic, You MISSED! Come get some.

[​IMG]

16. It ain't the bearz that's in trouble...dog......da bullz is a runnin.....runnin to da' bull pen fraid of da comin storm!

17. I'm a day trader as most are on these forums. Grabbed a few points on the morning ER2 and then a lot more on the late afternnon slide. If it's the opposite tomorrow, I will then do the same thing.Plain and simple. Thats what a good day trader does. No bias, just profit.

Bull and Bears thing is for old timers to talk about around the campfire while they smoke their pipes. I'm thinking you have a corn-cob special you bought at Walgreens.
    GT

18. Be careful everyone! I have been bullish on this market, but something is not RIGHT to me as of today!. I am not just referring to the markets either. There are other things happening as of late that are non-market specific that has put up my red flag for the first time in 11 years. Yes, a red flag that did not come up in the bubble, there are some serious financial issues occurring that we have not seen the slightest hint of. At this current time I am seeing atleast a 300 to 700 (DOW) point drop from our current levels. (and no not in a straight line) Insiders know whats going on, but no one has spilled the beans yet. I normally catch wind of these signs, but the lines are silent.

Don't take my message as the sky is falling, just as a precautionary note.

Something is definately wrong!

19. Um smarty its called a selloff. Profit taking. You're telling me that in you 11 years of playing the market youve never seen one before?

20. S&P down another 12+ points from the close Stock Trad3r, boy I am glad to be flat. Sleep so much better! Man, thats a 45+pt swing to the downside. How you feeling champ?

21. Read the context of the message before rambling off a message.
    If you have any doubts about me being just another bear saying the sky is falling. Search the board to see my recent posts.

Rip me all you want, it was just an obvious observation of something IMHO is not right.

And yes I understand what corrections are.

I need not say anymore.

Let alone you are mooron that has been slapped to the ground more times than anyone can count on this board. How's the crow you've been eating on the trades you have been screaming buy on this board?

22. "...not seen the slightest hint of." ????

Where have you been the last two years? Under a rock? These forums and the entire world's financial press has been full of warnings of the coming collapse in real estate and mortgage backed securities. It's never been a question of whether, but one of when.

23. Did I say anything about realestate? No I did'nt! So its hard to follow what your point is.

24. You crawl out of your cave and suddenly you've become the forum oracle?

25. And the purpose of that post was? Not sure what caves and oracles have to do with the market?

Oracle - Never ending story?

Cave - bear? fox? Goonies?

26. I'm short SPY and so far....all is well on the trade, we'll see where it opens tomorrow, and tomorrows reaction. For now, I think that the best game plan is to sell every rally until the mkt makes you pay for it.

But hey...I'm a trader, so I may change my position at any time.

27. Excellent approach, minus the whole pay for it.

28. LOL ! Good laugh ! I didn´t found the right amunition this time, but there is always a second chance ! GL + GT ! :p :D :)

29. More like 10 : 0 for the BEARZ.

How's the "dip buying" treating your account? I assume you're through posting pictures of dead bears on various threads? :)

J. "$$$" Lucas

30. [​IMG]

31. It went up in a straight line from March till July, Dow went from 12000 to 14000.

32. Dow may have support @ 12000.

33. Let´s recapitulate :

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

=

[​IMG]

served at "Le Benardin" in

New York

=>

[​IMG]

34. The 15% DOW bear is lurking!

35. While you will spend the next several years recouping your losses from the start of this thread, I'm still digging my way out from the mounds of money from earlier shorts. Regardless, you have a lot of guts returning to this thread considering how badly you and your account were owned.
    Good trading to you.

36. This literally made me LOL. Please don't ever stop posting!!! :D

37. You should follow my FDAX thread and other threads before posting such a comment....

:p :D :p

38. That was so funny!

39. I feel sorry for the bears :(

[​IMG]

40. Are there any bears left these days? Or is a 5 point ES "crash" all we can get these days? These guys better grow some claws and balls:

[​IMG]

41. You guys are crazy. LOL

No bull or bear here. I'm not even sure what that really means. However, if this market continues to rally, especially into the New Year, this summer created one of the biggest bear traps over the shortest time frame I've ever seen.

Blood money like a mofo

42. I noticed the folks here are a bit, uppity.

:)

43. Time to revive this thread....:p

44. This one has been funnier...:p