Baron and Joe Are now involved in CIA Mossad operation, changing thread titles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nem0, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Nem0

Nem0

Baron and Joe Are now doing the bidding of Mossad

keeping you from knowing that Mossad and CIA attacked United States on 9/11

Baron and Joe WANT YOU TO DIE IN WARS CREATED BY ISRAEL and AIPAC

2. Nem0

Nem0

Mossad Did 9/11 says former Director Of U.S. Army War College!

"What we need to stand up and say is that not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period . . . And the Zionists are playing this as truly an all-or-nothing exercise, because if they lose this one,
    if the American people ever realize what happened, they're done."

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12075

3. clacy

clacy

Cold, please find a new website to annoy with the latest conspiracy from Coast to Coast AM

4. BSAM

BSAM

Captain Nemo.....

Please seek help. Go tell a relative or someone you know what your thoughts are. You are definitely at least "Twenty Thousand Leagues" away from everyone else. Something to consider. Good luck.

5. I also heard they were the real brains behind the Kennedy assassination.

:eek:

:p

6. Nem0

Nem0

Because Israeli leadership believes in attacking first, and have convinced the rest of you that attacking first is the right thing to do

They will by the end of Nov 2010 start a World War 3 by attacking Iran.

In the mean time USA is will default and dollar will be no more. Again ask yourself who is the FED.

They happen to be 96% Jewish, but these private central bank Jews don't actually care about anyone, not even Israel.

They've bankrupted entire western world for their own selfish reasons

7. Nem0

Nem0

I am just a messenger

Why don't you pose this question to Dr. Alan Sabrosky Fr Director of US war college.

8. Nem0

Nem0

Israel Can't kill everybody so they need to manipulate USA and Americans into killing for them

[​IMG]

• 5.jpg
      File size:
      55.8 KB
      Views:
  9. i thought he had brain tumor...

10. Nem0

Nem0

Make fun of dead American patriots all you want

I'll stick with truth

ZIONISM IS BASED ON TALMUD. Murder is OK

7-Senhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep

8-*It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile. *Sepher ikkarim III c 25

Sanhedrin 57a. ? A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

10-*Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God. Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

[​IMG]

#10     Apr 15, 2010