Barbaric Mexicans...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eight, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

I spent a week using the buses to catch the Amtrak in the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara areas.. just out sightseeing and doing nothing in particular up and down the coast, rented a kayak for awhile and sampled the eateries on State Street.. one thing struck me, Mexican bus drivers only stop for Mexicans!! More than once I stood there and the fricking bus rolled on by... when I did get a ride I noticed that the Mexican women could get to their seats before the bus rolled but a White lady gets on with some kids and the goddam Mexican bus driver stands on the throttle.. I saw another one ignore a stop where black guy asked to get off, the bastard just rolled on and made up some bullshit excuse and didn't want to stop even at the next stop...

That's how Mexicans operate... I knew a woman, the Mexicans complained that the PTA meetings didn't have interpreters so they got them an interpreter.. then the Mexicans elected their own to the leadership and started having the meetings in Spanish with no interpreters... they will play their music horrendously loud until Whitey's move... they were doing shit like that to me when I lived in the Mojave Desert.. I got the county after them to move all their trashy cars and shut the music down but they never got over that....

Don Hendley summed it up pretty well. Barbarians with the occasional pretty woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSyaBHr1jU

2. More like "Hotel California"......:cool:

3. Eight

Eight

I passed it on foot !!

I can't find the original video to that song... wonder what it was like.. I didn't get "All she wants to do is dance" until I saw the video... Hendley seems a little sour :D

4. "Nobody Walks in L.A."........(Missing Persons):cool:

5. Eight

Eight

It's on State Street in Santa Barbara... I should have gone in and asked "wow, are you guys from that song...... " then they could have asked me "have you been hanging out with the guys on Lower State Street with the dope and the wine?" and then I'd be like "No but I hang around for some second hand smoke sometimes... " and they'd be like "well if you came in here to use the bathroom it's for guests only..." and then I'd fade to a Bob Dylan tune or something because I'd be feeling some rejection and then they'd be like......... :eek:

6. That's odd. I live in the South West and almost immediately I came to the conclusion Mexicans on the whole were decent people.

7. Eight

Eight

I figured out how to catch the bus rides... I'll get a krappy looking belt that looks like it was made on an Indian reservation.. Only Mexicans wear those...

Another thing I noticed today, the Mexican women never sit next to me unless they are sick, they do that so they can cough on me and get me to be ill too...

I can get even with the drivers any day I want though, every time the wrong bus pulls up I'll stand up like I'm there to ride it, then if the door opens and the driver is a Mexican I'll ask some really stupid question and adjust my glasses with my middle finger like I'm flipping him the bird but not really.. I've only done that once so far but I do have a lot of time on my hands.... he was pissed, probably pissed for stopping and then realizing I wasn't a Mexican...

I speak Spanish so I was chatting with a Mexican guy at a bus stop.. I told him that if there isn't a Mexican at the stops the buses don't stop.. he laughed so hard I thought he was going to fall off the curb... I guess he didn't know what was up until I informed him, I still felt like he was my buddy though, I wasn't telling it to him like I was pissed, just a fact of life of the streets of the San Fernando Valley....

8. Eight

Eight

Man, if you want to really, really, really, get away from everything in your life, get a pocket full of quarters, load up your backpack with a change of underwear and socks and just go... you can get Amtrak tickets on the trains if you are at a station that doesn't sell tickets, you really don't have to decide where you are going until you are on the train...

9. Eight

Eight

I think it's mostly these Union guys driving the buses in the San Fernando Valley and the Mexican Mafia guys that took over the Meth Business up in the Mojave Desert.. but there was one ugly girl with the cough that sat next to me today... but I'd been on the road a few days and I don't really recall taking a shower.. maybe the cough was involuntary...

I complained to the bus organization, I suggested they send these drivers somewhere to get tested so they could find out what job they would really like to do... so far, no reply... the managers are Union guys too though, they always are...

10. Eight

Eight

getting a hotel in California is very easy nowadays.. no reservations required.. I got a room in Santa Barbara that was cheaper than the single bed rooms at the Hostel by the Amtrak Station... there just didn't seem to be anybody in the place.. I've stayed there when the economy was booming and the place was full up...

#10     Sep 9, 2009