Barack Obama Floating Like A Butterfly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 25, 2012.

1. wjk

wjk

Hey, AK. Are you one of those people who faint at Obama rallies? You no doubt are one of his biggest fans.

I guess I'd be lying if I said you don't have reason to be confident. Let me quickly construct a conspiracy theory tin foil hat...Now to get this off my chest: "I think the Republicans decided to intentionally throw the election with their selection because they simply could not deal with being called racist".

There, now I can return to real life. Just kidding about the fainting thing, though I wouldn't be surprised if you're on the campaign payroll.

#11     Sep 25, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

You are an Obama 47 percenter and betting with someone elses money.

#12     Sep 25, 2012
  3. If you had read it you might by surprised how critical it is to Obama.

#13     Sep 25, 2012
  4. Not to be the grammar police, but there's a pretty big difference in meaning between the usage of "to" and "of " here.

Try a bit harder next time to either know what you are talking about vs writing like tradingurinals.

#14     Sep 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm surprised brASS hole didn't point that out. He loves that shit.

#15     Sep 25, 2012
  6. Tell the guy you quoted he should have used there is or there's.

Tell him to try a bit harder to make sure his grammar is correct before trying to correct the grammar of others.

#16     Sep 25, 2012
  7. I'm not trying to correct your grammar , ya dumb fvck.

I'm trying to understand what your ignorant ass meant to say, capish?

Now if you were not such a pussy as to have to have me on ignore*, you would have already known I had corrected the error.

:D

#17     Sep 25, 2012
  8. Well, if you're afraid to bet a 47%'er, then where does that place you in the spectrum. Either Blah Blah, or a man of your convictions, right or wrong, like Jem. Which is it?

#18     Sep 25, 2012
  9. Actually, and I don't believe it, but who the hell knows with Rove and crew. Toss out Romney, spend some money, if he loses, who cares, since no one really likes him anyway. Then run Christie and Jeb or some other combination of someone who might win in 2016?

#19     Sep 25, 2012
  10. IMHO:It takes a certain kind of foolishness to bet money on an anon message board.

#20     Sep 25, 2012