Bankrupt Hertz Stock Soars 100% On Relentess Flood Of Retail Daytraders

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Banjo, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hmmm Dead Cat Bounce :)

1957may10 likes this.
  3. S2007S

S2007S

This is when you know money is just going in every which direction. Place LK in there as well. I would be worried. But let people think every stock can go up forever because thats when the fun begins.

athlonmank8 and 1957may10 like this.
  4. southall

southall

I dont trade stocks myself. But i did suggest buying this if it went to $0.5 on the other Hertz thread a couple of weeks ago.
    Which it did a few days after my post. Low was $0.4
    Unlike crude oil this was not going negative ;)

5. Cabin111

Cabin111

I own stock in Avis/Budget (CAR). It has gone up big time (since April). I was thinking if you were at an airport counter...And you had to travel (using a rental car) about 20 times a year, who would you use?? I myself, would look at the rewards programs. Do you trust in a contract with Hertz to come through? I wouldn't. Problems with your bill months from now...Who do you trust to get it resolved (and wants your business years from now). Hertz "may" go away. Yeah, Uber and Lyft will pick up market share. But for those who need to rent, I think Avis/Budget is a good option. Hopefully this is a dead cat bounce...CAR's options seem to think CAR will go much higher!!

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

RH traders selling garbage to other RH traders raises the value of garbage.

1957may10 likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, so Carl is the one all those peeps were buying into as he was abandoning ship?

1957may10 likes this.
  8. Cabin111

Cabin111

Another way of saying it...

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020...m_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article&yptr=yahoo

9. maxinger

maxinger

Similarly Bankrupt Hertz Stock could collapse 100%, 200% ... On Relentless selling by professional traders

#10     Jun 6, 2020