Bank Woes Deepening in Europe

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Yeah, I hear ya. It's kind of like the jealous hags from other countries who are always so quick to jump on any negative data they can find on the US because this time it might...just might...be an indication of the fall of Rome. And it's about damned time that those arrogant yanks get what's coming to them.

#21     Aug 27, 2009
  2. Yeah, and it's past time when we arrogant Yanks should have pulled out all of our military from around the world, stopped fighting others' battles (at our expense), and stopped wasting foreign aid money on ingrates.

Do that and watch 'em go, "Wah, wah, wah... please come back. We need you..." (well, at least our money and military might)

#22     Aug 27, 2009
  3. Couldn't agree more.

#23     Aug 27, 2009
  4. mujoh

mujoh

You really believe what you write, don't you?

#24     Aug 27, 2009
  5. Of course. I dislike our "apparently Imperialistic" way of doing things. I also understand that we haven't been able to afford the costs for at least a couple of decades. I think the rest of the world should fight its own battles without our help.

And in every place in the world where they chant "Yankee go home", I think we should do exactly that.

#25     Aug 27, 2009
  6. Bingo!
    I'm damned ready to stop wasting precious American lives and tax dollars on Iraq and Afghan Hound World.

#26     Aug 27, 2009
  7. mujoh

mujoh

...but you should never forget who started all the wars...it wasn't the rest of the world...so how could that be "their" battles?...but I agree the money could be better spend for other things...maybe for health care...just my 2 cents

#27     Aug 28, 2009