Bailout Ends Up FUBAR... Maybe That's EXACTLY What We Need..?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Sep 24, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

4 years from now under an Obama presidency... and "things" are not better... in fact likely MUCH worse.... perhaps THEN we can get into REAL change...

By REAL change, I mean... TOSS OUT BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES. The Legislature needs cleaning as badly as the financial system..

2. I think things are going to be worse.

3. Getting rid of the democracy by advertising budgets has to go....
    They have been given quite a bit of time to succeed, but have been gamed.....

This means consumption taxes only, localized government, no lobbyists, and no political offices....

This means projects by internet vote on a local basis to the most qualified....

For any government.

Also the incredible leverage has to be removed.....

Big leverage , big risk.

The SEC missed the boat in that they did not understand the derivatives market, and its leverage aspects.

There have been many securities laws regarding leverage with regards to plain vanilla stocks and bonds.

The derivatives market is larger than the stock market.....It was not regulated.....and was used to circumvent plain vanilla SEC margin rules to a large degree.

This is why the SEC must be eliminated in that they cannot see a market larger than the market they regulate, and have no concerns about its relativeness......??????

Oh my...........my.....my.....my........

If you are riding a horse, and a horse 5 times the size passes you....and you cannot see it ??????

4. Real change like Germany 1933, after the Great Depression?

Sounds great!

5. gnome

gnome

That's probably EXACTLY what's on the agenda from the NWO guys...

Hopefully, though I doubt it, we have more gumption than that.

Sheesh... if we're gullible enough to elect Obama*, how smart can we be?

*same can be said about McCain... too bad our choice is only between "Giant Douche" and "Turd Sandwich". This election is a Morton's Fork, for sure.

6. Magicians I tell ya....

Stick 4 lawyers and 4 bean counters in a room ...
    Give them $700B

Watch in amazement as they make it all disappear.

And come november... they too vanish...