Bad experience trading FOREX (STAY AWAY)

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ozarka, Oct 28, 2009.

1. sws2179

sws2179

#11     Nov 3, 2009
  2. #12     Nov 3, 2009
  3. Seriously he sucks.

#13     Nov 3, 2009
  4. Quit fading you moron. It's more than just gambling.

#14     Nov 3, 2009
  5. "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

Benjamin Franklin

Please stop cabletrader. Your post is OFF TOPIC.

#15     Nov 3, 2009
  6. How long before cabletrader makes an ON TOPIC post?

#16     Nov 3, 2009
  7. PPT

PPT

Forex can be very easy, just go with the trend and be patient.

save up about 10,000 and I will walk you through my proprietary methods on how to easily make money in forex.

you clearly were looking at the wrong indicators, and your executions were poor.

too bad

don't feel bad not everyone makes it into the NFL after one high school game.

#17     Nov 3, 2009

8. Avery Horton aka 'TheRumpledOne' you are a snake oil salesman and a liar. You tout your indicators around the forums and have been banned from all but a couple of trading forums for promoting your wares and promoting the broker you work for as an IB.

You offer your indicators in exchange for a minimum 'donation' of $50 which amounts to the same thing as selling, and you only do it that way so you can avoid having to write any supporting documentation or user manuals, and as a 'gift' people can't send them back for a refund when they find out they've been ripped off.

Avery Horton you are a liar and a thief!

Don't like the truth? Sue me! :D

#18     Nov 3, 2009
  9. melb-nyc

melb-nyc

it's simple really, you made wrong trades, because market is always right. i suspect u found me guilty taking away ur trades.. or not... cheers. :p it was good second half, care for more.?

#19     Nov 3, 2009
  10. melb-nyc

melb-nyc

Here is my answer to you:

1. Which forex broker do you use? DukasCopy
    2. How profitable were you your first month trading forex live? Negative profit
    3. How many years have you been trading forex? 12 years as trader 6 years in forex business
    4. Have you made a lot of money trading forex with your broker? i just bought a pair of Constantine Vacheron for my girl, so the rest you figure it out. :)

#20     Nov 3, 2009