Back to STEM - Obama is going to remove all research restrictions

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Obama, cloning and stem cells has nothing to do with why you should buy STEM and GERN.

All you need to know is that they are both breaking out. A good portion of the float was bought prior to the election and inauguration. As the first patients this summer will receive their stem cells and human clones walk the earth in 2010, the price for these tulips errr... stocks will rocket up.

Stem hit the 70s during the tech boom and it might just match that price during this next run.

I really dont know anything about all the science behind it, I dont care and dont want to know. All I know is that there are a bunch of crazy idiots buying up the float in anticipation that androids will walk the earth. It is that kind of thinking that will make me big money on the buys I made in early January.

Its still not too late to buy. The crazy idiots will be buying straight until 2010 when Stem will be bid up to year 2000 levels. Sure, there will be human clones like Data from Star Trek walking the earth. Haha. Maybe there might be an actual terminator too.

Whatever you want to believe or know about stem cells, it doesnt matter. Just buy it and sell it back to the idiots in a few months for an amazing profit.

#11     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Time to buy a chunk of this one.

#12     Feb 22, 2009
  3. Yes!

Just what we need.

More useless old people living longer so that they can suck on the government tit for more social security and medicare.

#13     Feb 22, 2009
  4. #14     Mar 6, 2009
  5. #15     Mar 6, 2009