Baby Trump international tour to stop by America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Man, the comedy never stops

Trump just realized The Apprentice was about apprenticeships: ‘I never actually put that together until just now’

President Donald Trump seemed to have a moment of realization when he
    said the word “apprenticeships” today during a signing ceremony for
    skills training.

“Today 23 companies and associations are pledging to expand
    apprenticeships. That’s an interesting word for me to be saying, right?
    ‘The Apprentice,'” Trump said, stopping his prepared remarks to marvel
    at the connection.

“I never actually put that together until just now,” the United States president confessed."

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#stable_genius

4. Hahaha

upload_2018-7-19_23-14-23.png

I think they may need a bigger baby Trump.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

This is going to boomerang hard on the left, all i can say is "be careful what you wish for" This one will haunt you guys in 2020 when Trump is gone.

All bets are off now, civility checked out a long time ago, wait till Kamala Harris or some other retard on the left ends up winning, then try telling the right how civility works.....

You guys will get precisely the same treatment, and its going to be hilarious watching you freak out!!! :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  6. Yea.. because of the scathing humor meisters of the right. Maybe it will be a giant late term abortion baby?

You are right of course, when something works the right takes it, pumps it out on an industrial scale.

I used to work with a rather accomplished advertising guy. He once commented that the Daisy political ad let the copy cat genie out of the conservative bottle. Emotional influence first, head last flowered.

7. Max E.

Max E.

The left on this site has already repeatedly ripped off right wing memes, so yeah my assumtion holds some validity.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

9. I'm not sure about that. I know a couple of well received right wing memes that were made up sarcastically by a fairly left friend.

However memes are.. well.. memes, they signal the death of something to me.

The reality is the right is not burdened with imagination and creative talent. However they are good at ironing out details. Websites work better, Fox always just works on any device where as the rest can be hit and miss. For practical work, mechanics, welding and whatnot I have always preferred working with southern state guys. If they don't have they tool they just make one, not stand around bitching.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    exGOPer and Cuddles like this.
  10. Max E.

Max E.

You going to say your remake on this one was original?

All the memes the left creates are redos.... but please keep going :D

[​IMG]

#10     Jul 20, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.