Baboons armed with knives, screwdrivers and chainsaws attack innocent people in cars

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Amun Ra, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

2. Millionaire

Millionaire

I thought this thread was going to be about your typical BLM protestor :D

3. I am afraid I also thought the same thing. :p

4. Overnight

Overnight

Only morons drive through baboon parks. How many stories of trashed cars over the decades does it take for people to get the point? Stay at home and watch Nat Geo. Or Nat Geo WILD.

5. easymon1

easymon1

Baboons armed with knives, screwdrivers and chainsaws attack innocent people in cars

i would stand in line to see a monkey chomp a seegar and pullstart a chainsaw to go after a car in a drive through zoo. beautiful it is i tells ya. mother nature always bats last. aint life grand. lol

monkey.jpg

"Where are you right now"
    "Im sitting in my office"
    "Hmm i highly doubt that"
    "Why would you doubt that"
    "If you were in the office right now we would be having this conversation face to face"

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  6. easymon1

easymon1

protester shoot.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  7. Millionaire

Millionaire

Definition of maroon

: a dark red
    maroon

Well i suppose he was Dark red after het got shot to death

8. easymon1

easymon1

Darwin Awards Ain't Playin, baby.
    Ask that slow zebra real quick.

Sir Buggs' maroon gag - and ignoranimus will be scrubbed one stupid day

9. easymon1

easymon1

[​IMG]

10. easymon1

easymon1

From the 'Best not to Play in Traffic with Guns' file...

delete buaw.jpg
    Looks like protester boy got it wrong when he said that nobody would have the guts to question his method face to face. Ended up with lead poisoning. It appears that it is a bad idea to block traffic by standing in the middle of an open roadway, and when the driver stops, and the gang of protester cohorts jump on and in front of and behind the car in typical fashion in attempt to frame a driver into panic action which the headlines say was a 'driver drives through crowd of protesters', standard Soros funded and trained technique, well holmes thought that after the driver stopped and everyone piled on the dude's car that he would just casually point his semi-auto rifle at the driver. Bad Idea, Holmes.
    Driver of the car took care of business, no bystanders were hurt, no wild retaliation, the pile-on protesters hauled ass like a scalded dog, done deal, next case. Gets a free wash and wax for the trouble.
    facepalm.jpg
    what a maroon.jpg

#10     Jul 28, 2020