Automated Trade System - 600%+, free demo

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by forex-soft, Apr 27, 2006.

1. The BEST, author created Expert Advisors (EA) for MetaTrader 4 -
    FULLY Automated Trade System.

Site : http://forex-soft.netfirms.com

---------
    FREE DEMO VERSION of all - download and see your profit at "Strategy Tester" in MT4.
    ---------

AutoMoney1 - "Powerful growth"
    Test at whole 2005 year on GBP/USD M1 history :
    profit ~600%, shoulder 1:100, risk 5%
    per 1 position, reinvesting

AutoMoney2 - "Stable tactic"
    profit ~500%, shoulder 1:100, risk 5%

AutoMoney3_ind - "Alternative way"
    profit ~670%, shoulder 1:100, risk 5%

AutoMoney4_ind.ex4 - "Group trend"
    profit ~490%, shoulder 1:100, risk 5%

2. Ripley for Moderator 2006

3. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

The website developer should find someone who speaks English. It's impossible to figure out what they're hawking.

4. ggfx

ggfx

Don't bother.......EuroX2 is nothing like advertised, have proof. Save your bucks!

5. Completely new edition of EuroX2 EA. Now it becomes ... SCALPING TS ! And shows very fine results.

6. ggfx

ggfx

Show me a live, REAL MONEY ACCOUNT that EuroX2 or any of your other stuff is making REAL SPENDABLE money. Prove it!

I have several of your other EA's as well, they're all crap too! I hope these messages show up on every search having to do with MT4 and EA's that's possible. Backtests are PROVEN to be JUNK, as are DEMO accounts........

I can get better results using free news traders set to specific times of the day, every day.

7. Yirk - What a spammer.
    I used to kinda like this place - hope admin comes soon..

8. I'll tell ya what....

I am truly impressed and have learned SO much from ET that I am still blown away. I am so glad I found it

As fun as it is, it's the threads like this that make it truly enjoyable. I love seeing that stuff...then the pithy, witty remarks that follow.

I am not being sarcastic...it really gives me a much needed laugh at the end of a long day.

I was just on some other thread where the guy was touting 2500% in like three months or something like that. It was great to read, and I am still laughing.