Autofuturestrading.com - CTI

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by pismo10, Sep 2, 2009.

1. pismo10

pismo10

Anyone ever heard of them or have a user/PW to explore their site.

They want to talk for 30-45minutes before they will give you the user/pw. Silly.

Scam Alert.

thanks

2. Yep. High pressure sales to qualify you.

A stinker like all the others.

3. your logic does not make sense. You mean, they are picky about potential new customers?

4. pismo10

pismo10

Such a wonderful, helpful typical ET response...

Everyone on here is so argumentative.

I will explain it to you...They are trying to sell me something and they make it as hard as possible form me to learn about it. That is dumb. Simple enough?

5. iuykcif

iuykcif

Evidently not for anyone. Have you seen the movie Dumb & Dumber ?

Arguments have obvious requirements.

U

6. SCAM ....SCUM....PERIOD....

7. Quote from pismo10:
    I will explain it to you...They are trying to sell me something and they make it as hard as possible form me to learn about it.

And you label that as a Scam Alert? As you said:

That is dumb. Simple enough?

8. iuykcif

iuykcif

you are so right. The dumbness of frustrated losers is more irritating that anything else

9. jjrock

jjrock

Larry has it right. Reputable providers of autotrade services (and most other legitimate businesses) do NOT conduct business the way this CTI does. I am familiar with their pitch and chose to stay away... I would suggest other do the same.

10. jimr418

jimr418

Like some of you I received 6 or 7 calls from CTI about their automated trading system trading e-minis. I am not a shill for this company either I assure you. In December '08 I finally listened to their pitch and I was actually impressed. I found no complaints, no lawsuits, nothing negative. I invested 8,500. 6k for their system and 2,500 for the emini contract. I let it compound 100% and in 12 months my 2,500 initial investment had grown to a little over $8,300. The nice thing is that I don't have to do anything. It is all handled for me. I just check my statements. There were a couple of months I lost, but 10 out of 12 months it did well and I was pleased with the return. I totally get the skepticism that people have about something like this. I am the same way. But I have to say that this company and this trading system are actually o.k. and I would recommend them.

#10     Feb 23, 2010