Auto trading Strategy, Looking for fund.

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Morocco, May 25, 2019.

1. Morocco

Morocco

Dear,

I developed an auto trading strategy, based on Java platform, JForex( Dukascopy Bank)
    the strategy give good result every month, 10 % profit is guaranteed for 90%. some month the capital doubled 2 and 3 .

the strategy is sample, and follow the trend( market), it give good result only on EurJpy.
    I tested the strategy on demo account.

Because I don't have fund to run strategy on it, im looking for investors to collaborate, and invest in the strategy. I don't want put in fundseeder or collective2, because they ask for money or live account.

account can be holded with Dukascopy Bank.
    any one interested , pm me for more details.

email : hoummadd@icloud.com

2. Good luck, Sir. I'm also on the Dukascopy JForex platform. Eur/Jpy is an amazing day trading currency pair with many days spanning 100 pips. Made a ton of money on that pair. Automated wise, I find Eur/Jpy, Usd/Chf and Aud/Usd are performing far better than the others. I cover 15 pairs with a momentum driven approach that tends to ride trends but also capture quite a bit of that daily noise.

asley likes this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Demo is fictionally, scrap up 5k and trade in real time for couple years then come back, but I know of at least 100 systems that been demo'ed and don't work in real time.

Forum always attracts people with few posts selling scams or dreams of grandeur.

4. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Lol

asley and MarkBrown like this.
  5. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

it's pretty unfortunate, but I don't think anyone would bite. Even tho the strategy might be good...I don't see anybody with a decent understanding of the game dumping a meaningful investment on a market maker.

if you don't have money and rely on free infrastructure, develop a system on crypto and establish a live track record on a 50$ account....

asley likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

so what will you send me to guarantee the profits? how do you plan to guarantee the returns?

asley likes this.
  7. gaussian

gaussian

Read:

I haven't done proper due diligence, I likely got backtesting wrong, and I am unable to save money for my great system. If any suckers would like an exotic way to go broke - I am offering!

MarkBrown likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

or delusions of grandeur.

Fixed it for you. Teehee.

Handle123 and comagnum like this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

you can deposit 10-20 usd and trade the account...you do not have that amount?

gkishot likes this.
  10. gkishot

gkishot

Take a loan from the bank.

#10     May 26, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.