Austrian Economics and the Constitution Party

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, May 11, 2009.

1. Yes Sir..............The perfect party imo! :cool:

A party that is NOT in the current CON JOB left/right paradigm two-party system trap!

2. Every country should read this closely....

And adopt it....

Just yesterday....Chavez takes private farmland for the state...

He believes that farmland belongs to the state and not individuals....

This is communism....

The US has become Facist....Big companies particularly in finance are intertwined with govt. in making regulations and jobs....

This movement is in the right direction....

3. So true I am even afraid of writing this ................I agree with you.

4. A little too much 'God' in there for me:...
    and then this beaut:

We affirm the God-given legal personhood of all unborn human beings, without exception. As to matters of rape and incest, it is unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father.

5. No complex platform is going to be perfect for everyone. Must weigh the overall evidence... take the good with the bad... There certainly is PLENTY of bad with the pathological power-hungry "leaders" (cough, cough) we have now.

6. Indeed there is too much of God there. Even for me............a believer. However, DEM and REP have never been on my side.

This is the only party wanting to kill both IRS and FED. Just Imagine a world without those two evils.

HELLO!!!

7. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion. I wouldn't worry about it, they are libertarians at heart. Their time has come.

8. the two-party system is in peril. Why do you think they to push out all the other candidates........fear. Both parties have lost touch with the core of America.

9. I think there is only one party...........just two different factions.

If you read the CP platform...........no other party has such good economic agendas. Also they agree that we should not have bases in 130 countries out of 190. I love them for it.

#10     May 11, 2009