Attention artful dodger, you missed a youth violence story today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Just went to my home page(yahoo) and look what I find,4 white people killed and 1 white person wounded and a minority didnt do it

http://news.yahoo.com/wyo-man-charged-killing-3-sons-brother-233728663.html

Wyo. man charged with killing 3 sons, brother

Associated Press | AP – 7 hrs ago

WHEATLAND, Wyo. (AP) — A quiet, agricultural town in central Wyoming is reeling from a shooting spree after a man opened fire inside a mobile home, killing his three sons and a brother and wounding his wife, authorities say.

Scores of students from Wheatland High School gathered just after sundown Friday to hold a candlelight vigil for the three boys. The oldest was a student at the school. Many students were in tears as they took turns relating stories about their classmate.

Police found the bodies of the boys and the brother, who was fatally wounded, inside the trailer home Thursday in Wheatland, about 70 miles north of Cheyenne. The woman, Suzette Ann Conant, was shot twice but was listed in good condition at a Cheyenne hospital.

Everett E. Conant III surrendered without incident and was charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, battery and a weapons violation. The murder and attempted-murder charges carry sentences of death or life without parole.

He was ordered held without bail on Friday. His court-appointed lawyer, Eric Palen, declined to comment. Police gave his age as 35 or 36.

Shackled at the wrists and ankles during the hearing, he whispered "yes" and "no" to the judge's questions.

Wheatland police Officer Doug Wiggins wrote in a court document that he was responding to a report of a shooting at the home. Conant yelled at him from the doorway and had something black in his hand, Wiggins said, adding that he saw what appeared to be the lifeless body of a male child on a couch.

The officer said he spoke with Conant for about 10 minutes before he persuaded him to leave the house without a weapon. He was arrested without further incident.

[​IMG]

#51     Jul 9, 2011
  2. Yes, it does happen sometimes. It's not often, but it does happen. Sometimes it can be shocking when you read about it, that's because other groups do 85% of the violent crime, even though they are minorities of the population, and whites do 15%, even though they are the majority. That's why it stands out so much more, because of the disproportionate share of the violent crime committed by the other groups.

#52     Jul 9, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Facts facts facts, is that all you got? :)

#53     Jul 9, 2011
  4. AD's cops video said that the prison population was 60-40,shouldn't it be more like 15-85 if minorities committed 85 % of the crime :confused:

#54     Jul 9, 2011

5. http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more likely to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.

#55     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So we need to deport all blacks, white males and Hispanics?
    That leaves an awful lot of lonely white woman. I think I'm gonna sneak back in the country.

#56     Jul 9, 2011
  7. I wonder what this so called "job" AK47 has that would keep him in front of the keyboard on ET 7 days a week.

I think I'll start a poll to see how many people think AK47 is living on public assistance.

#57     Jul 9, 2011
  8. You do know that internet service is available on phones and hand held computer pads dont you ?

If you haven't noticed there are a alot of posters on ET 7 days a week.Compare the posts per day to some of the members whose dicks you are always sucking and you will see they post more then me

#58     Jul 9, 2011
  9. Right, except people actually doing something productive aren't "invested" in this site to the extent that you are.

Anybody support this administration is more than likely living off the government dole...whether that's a union pension or public welfare.

Pretty clear you are part of the latter group.

#59     Jul 9, 2011
  10. There are posters here whose cock you ride on a regular basis that post daily and more then me (some by double) but you conclude I'm the most invested :confused: .You really are a stupid one

I dont support this administration and have said so many times

Pretty clear you're a fucking idiot

#60     Jul 9, 2011