Ask Overnight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darc, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Darc

Darc

In my short time here I've come to the conclusion that @Overnight is the suppository of all Wisdom here.

So, you've got a question, Overnight has an answer!

2. Darc

Darc

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

He's got a big mouth lol that's for sure : p

4. Nobert

Nobert

I was once called in public by @gaussian (?) Can't even see his name, prob, has me blocked. Anyway. Very unpleasant. Not the block part, but being called out in public.

People know who is who; kinda. And if something ain't right, - you can always DM that person. That's the most basic lesson of leadership.
    Sort it out in person, first.

OR, offer to meet for a knife fight, one on one. Lol. Saw that as well here in forum.

1638142-200.png

Stratter likes this.
  5. Stratter

Stratter

You guys take it too seriously, we are all our online personas here and will probably never meet. We should be able to take a joke and give one back as well.

6. Darc

Darc

Settle it the ET way, by knife fight lol?

@Overnight what happened to Easymon. He doesn't seem to be posting anymore?

Nobert likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I get my answers from the Magic 8-Ballâ„¢ and this is what it came up with for your two questions...

hazy 8ballanswer.png

Sorry man.

8. Darc

Darc

@Overnight is this whole Sex Doll thing just some product placement Marketing scheme?

Could you smash this?

upload_2022-10-30_1-1-6.png

9. Darc

Darc

Ken, until we see proof of your bare Ass smashing these Dolls, myself and @Overnight will have to conclude it's some Marketing scheme.

Sorta had more respect for Ken as a Pervert rather than a Businessman lol. Sadman.jpeg

10. I've wondered if you are on his payroll, with those young girls holding signs for him

#10     Oct 29, 2022