As recession fears calm, a Morgan Stanley managing director explains why we're only in the ‘first in

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by trader99, Nov 25, 2019.

1. trader99

trader99

2. dozu888

dozu888

oh well... sell off coming soon.... folks pay attention, this is what I mean by how my boys play the market.

remember - ALL news is FAKE news.

yc47ib, Turveyd, SimpleMeLike and 2 others like this.

3. Are youb eing sarcastic?

4. maxinger

maxinger

if you do swing /position trading, and if you try to 'first in', you are very very late / slow !!!
    you missed the boat already. the boat already left weeks/months ago.

you need to pay attention, & be alert so as not to miss the boat.
    wait for next boat which might come few months / years later (or never)

5. dozu888

dozu888

not really - the trend is still up.... but along the way my boys need to shake, and usually with a few bullish articles among popular finance sites they start the distribution to lock in some profits and then knock it down a few levels.

who knows... it's impossible to read tops so might as well don't bother.... tops are decided by secret meetings.

yc47ib, ElCubano, Turveyd and 2 others like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

The trend is still up but the sell off is coming soon... Really. That is your professional assessment? And I am a terrible trader?

7. dozu888

dozu888

I am glad you got something off your chest lol.

8. I don't know why you guys give him shit, news pumps are how they signal to each other what's really going on IMO.

9. Overnight

Overnight

Dozu, it is because you do not understand the context.

I do not think this video analogy helps things, but I am tired, and it is all I could think of to try to make my point.

10. dozu888

dozu888

it's ok lol.... i jokingly called him a terrible trader a few days ago and it's been bugging him for a while hahaha...

#10     Nov 26, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.