Home > Community Lounge > Religion and Spirituality > Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

Arrival Of Israeli King,Then Mahdi,Then Isa,Then Jesus Christ

1. Just thought I'd start a thread to comment on these various characters as they appear.I also may share evidence of any bets I make (so not the Whole World will be astonished) and any trading action to try to protect my wealth from the Israeli King.After Isa appears,we'll be on the run and there probably won't be an internet any longer anyway.

The DOW top is imminent so expect major turbulence in World markets and a new monetary system (to pave the way for our friend,although they don't know that).Best wishes to all and if this site still exists,expect interesting postings.

My expectation for the appearance of the Israeli King is September 2015 but any bets taken will probably reference 'before january 2025'.

2. Nope it's going to be a queen and it's going to be Miley Cyrus. She will twerk her way into power.

3. Welcome back, c-kid!

4. I am trying to understand this. You think you can protect your wealth from God's will by trading?

5. This is a trading website.Thought I'd better have some connection to it? The important thing is to warn (some) people so that the WHOLE World won't be astonished.The Israelis will really believe this is the 'messiah' and so will our governments.Best not to trust them with your Gold/Silver as they will ship it to him.Once Isa appears,Christians will be killed en masse but may as well educate (keep the interest of) those you're trying to help while it's possible.DOW high this year so maybe we'll be trying to survive rather than post but may as well try.

6. This man explicitly allows full and free use and download of all his media.I can't post links here so I'll just upload the information as I have time.I can't find fault with his conclusion and I based my '70 Weeks Of Daniel' solution on it.
    The Exact Age of the Earth
    By Pastor Steven L Anderson
    Download PDF

May 7, 2010

The Bible gives us all the information we need to know with certainty the number of years from the creation of the world until events at the very end of the Old Testament. From there, modern history can tell us within a couple of years accuracy the number of years from then until now.

This essay conclusively proves that the earth is approximately 6,244 years old (plus or minus no more than 25 years). Most Bible scholars and theologians come up with a lower number right around 6,000 years or lower because they either don’t take the Biblical record for what it actually says, or they have a doctrinal agenda of keeping the number under 6,000 in order to prop up their dispensational teachings. Therefore they wrest the scriptures in order to come up with the answer they want.

However, anyone who approaches the Bible with an open mind and believes every word must come up with a higher number somewhere right around 6,244 years.

Other so-called Christians and theologians make statements like “seven to eight thousand years old” or “millions of years old.” This is nonsense and is easily proven false by this essay.

1. From Creation to the Flood = 1,656 years

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
    Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
    Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
    Gen 5:6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:

From the above verses we can clearly see that Seth was born 130 years after the creation of Adam (6 days after God created the Earth), and that Enos was born 105 years after that. Therefore, Enos was born 235 years after creation. Because God gives us the same information for everyone between Adam and Noah, we can add up the numbers and determine the amount of time between creation and the flood.

Adam (130)
    Seth (105)
    Enos (90)
    Cainan (70)
    Mahalaleel (65)
    Jared (162)
    Enoch (65)
    Methuselah (187)
    Lamech (182)

Total = 1,056 years

Therefore Noah was born 1,056 years after creation.

Gen 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Therefore the flood took place 1,656 years after creation.

2. From the Flood to the birth of Abraham = 352 years

Gen 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth were not triplets. This verse is telling us how old Noah was when he began to have his three children. Shem was not the oldest; he is only listed first because he is the most important, being in the genealogy of Abraham and Jesus Christ. The following verse will show us exactly how old Noah was when Shem was born.

Gen 11:10 These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:

Therefore Noah was 502 years old when Shem was born.

Since we are calculating from the flood we will add 2 years for Shem to produce Arphaxad and then use the same method we used before the flood to get to Abraham.

Gen 11:12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:

Gen 11:14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:

Shem (2)
    Arphaxad (35)
    Salah (30)
    Eber (34)
    Peleg (30)
    Reu (32)
    Serug (30)
    Nahor (29)

Total = 222 years

Gen 11:24 And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:

Now we need to determine how old Terah was when Abraham was born.

Gen 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Again, this is a series of children not given in birth order, but rather in order of importance. Terah began having male children at age 70, but Abraham was not born until later. This is easily proven from the Bible.

Gen 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Act 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran (OT spelling = Haran),
    Act 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
    Act 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.

If Terah was 205 years old when he died in Haran, and Abraham was 75 years old when Terah died, then Abraham was born when Terah was 130 years old.

If we add that 130 years to the 222 years between the flood and the birth of Terah, the total is 352 years.

Therefore the number of years between the flood and the birth of Abraham is 352 years.

3. From the birth of Abraham to the sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt = 290 years

Gen 21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.

Gen 25:26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old (60) when she bare them.

Abraham (100)
    Isaac (60)

Total = 160 years

Jacob was born 160 years after Abraham was born. Jacob’s name was changed to “Israel” by God.

Gen 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Now we need to determine how old Jacob (Israel) was when his children began to sojourn in Egypt.

Gen 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

Gen 47:4 They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

Gen 47:8 And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?
    Gen 47:9 And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

Therefore Jacob was 130 years old when the children of Israel began to sojourn in the land of Egypt. If we add that to the 160 years from the birth of Abraham to the birth of Jacob, we get 290 years.

Therefore there were 290 years from the birth of Abraham to the beginning of the sojourn of the children of Israel in the land of Egypt.

7. All my posts are taking 8 hours + to appear and there is a 10,000 character limit so this thread may take a while and can't be edited.Anyone is welcome to pm/email me.See attached pdf.

4. From the beginning of the sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt to the day they left Egypt = 430 years

Now this is where we lose the so-called Bible scholars and theologians who do not take the Bible for what it actually says.

Exo 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
    Exo 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

These verses could not be any clearer in telling us that the children of Israel sojourned in Egypt for exactly 430 years to the very day.

Yet almost every chart, book, or chronology you look at will show them being there for only a little over 200 years. This is simply a denial of what the Bible clearly states in Exodus 12. The way they reconcile this is by starting the clock on the 430 years back when Abraham received the covenant from God 85 years before Israel was even born! How could the children (plural) of Israel begin their sojourn in Egypt 85 years before their father was even born?! The other method so-called Bible scholars and theologians use to deny Exodus 12:40,41 is simply to say that it is a “scribal error” or a “mistake” in the Bible, and that it should read “215 years.”

Pro 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Pro 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Let’s look at all the evidence.

Gen 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
    Gen 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Act 7:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
    Act 7:7 And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

The preceding scriptures state that the children of Israel would be “afflicted” or “evil entreated” by the Egyptians for 400 years. The sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt was exactly 430 years to the very day according to Exodus 12. Therefore we can conclude that they were treated well for the first 30 years they were in Egypt. At that point the Egyptians began to entreat them evil. Then later, after Joseph died and a new pharaoh ascended the throne, the children of Israel we put into full-blown bondage.

Does the teaching that the children of Israel were in Egypt for only 215 years jive with Genesis 15 and Acts 7? Absolutely not! It would be impossible for them to be afflicted in Egypt for 400 years if they were only there for 215 years.

Does the Bible’s clear teaching in Exodus 12 that the children of Israel were in Egypt for 430 years jive with Genesis 15 and Acts 7? Yes.

Now let’s look at both places the 430 years are mentioned.

Exo 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
    Exo 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

The Bible is not saying in Galatians 3:17 that the covenant was made with Abraham 430 years before the giving of the law by Moses. It is saying that the covenant was confirmed 430 years before the giving of the law. This confirmation of the promise made to Abraham that he would be made a great nation is recorded in Genesis 47:3,4.

Gen 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.
    Gen 46:3 And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:
    Gen 46:4 I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
    Gen 46:5 And Jacob rose up from Beersheba: and the sons of Israel carried Jacob their father, and their little ones, and their wives, in the wagons which Pharaoh had sent to carry him.

Since the law was given by Moses the same year the children of Israel left Egypt, this lines up perfectly with Exodus 12.

Therefore the children of Israel sojourned in the land of Egypt for exactly 430 years.

5. From the children of Israel departing Egypt to the construction of the temple = 480 years

1Ki 6:1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

8. Lucky I checked,only an hour this time:
    6. From the beginning of temple construction to the captivity of Judah = 420 years

We will prove this number to be correct by two different methods. The first method will be to add up the years of the reigns of the kings of Judah. This information is found in the books of 1 & 2 Kings as well as in the book of 2 Chronicles.

Solomon had already reigned 4 years when he began construction on the temple. Since he reigned a total of 40 years, we will count 36 years for the time he reigned after starting the temple.

Solomon (36)
    Rehoboam (17)
    Abijah (3)
    Asa (41)
    Jehoshaphat (25)
    Jehoram (8)
    Ahaziah (1)
    Athaliah (7)
    Joash (40)
    Amaziah (29)
    Uzziah (52)
    Jotham (16)
    Ahaz (16)
    Hezekiah (29)
    Manasseh (55)
    Amon (2)
    Josiah (31)
    Jehoahaz (3 months)
    Jehoiakim (11)
    Jehoiachin (3 months)

Total = 420 years (419.5)

2Ki 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

2Ki 24:15 And he carried away Jehoiachin to Babylon, and the king's mother, and the king's wives, and his officers, and the mighty of the land, those carried he into captivity from Jerusalem to Babylon.
    2Ki 24:16 And all the men of might, even seven thousand, and craftsmen and smiths a thousand, all that were strong and apt for war, even them the king of Babylon brought captive to Babylon.

Now we will double check this calculation using the book of Ezekiel.

Eze 1:1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
    Eze 1:2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
    Eze 1:3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

In these verses the timing of this portion of Ezekiel’s prophecy is expressly given as being in the 5th year of Jehoiachin’s captivity. If we add those 5 years to the 420 years from the beginning of the temple’s construction we come up with 425 years.

420 + 5 = 425

Eze 4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
    Eze 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

In these verses God is saying that the iniquity of the house of Israel (the northern kingdom as opposed to Judah, the southern kingdom) began 390 years earlier. This is when Jeroboam set up two golden calves and turned the nation of Israel away from the LORD to worship these new gods.

1Ki 12:26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:
    1Ki 12:27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
    1Ki 12:28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
    1Ki 12:29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.
    1Ki 12:30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

1Ki 14:16 And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of Jeroboam, who did sin, and who made Israel to sin.

1Ki 15:26 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.

1Ki 15:30 Because of the sins of Jeroboam which he sinned, and which he made Israel sin, by his provocation wherewith he provoked the LORD God of Israel to anger.

1Ki 15:34 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.

1Ki 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;

1Ki 16:26 For he walked in all the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin, to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger with their vanities.

1Ki 21:22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.

1Ki 22:52 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in the way of his mother, and in the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin:

2Ki 3:3 Nevertheless he cleaved unto the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin; he departed not therefrom.

2Ki 10:29 Howbeit from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, Jehu departed not from after them, to wit, the golden calves that were in Bethel, and that were in Dan.

2Ki 10:31 But Jehu took no heed to walk in the law of the LORD God of Israel with all his heart: for he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam, which made Israel to sin.

2Ki 13:2 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, and followed the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin; he departed not therefrom.

2Ki 13:6 Nevertheless they departed not from the sins of the house of Jeroboam, who made Israel sin, but walked therein: and there remained the grove also in Samaria.)

2Ki 13:11 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD; he departed not from all the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel sin: but he walked therein.

2Ki 14:24 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from all the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:9 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, as his fathers had done: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:18 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not all his days from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:24 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:28 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 17:21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the event that God was referring to as the beginning of the iniquity of the house of Israel.

Since God told Ezekiel that the iniquity of the house of Israel had gone on for 390 years (Ezekiel 4:5), we will subtract that from the 426 years that had passed since the beginning of the temple’s construction (426 because we must include the year that Ezekiel would spend on his side – 390 days is a just a little over 1 year)

425 +1 = 426

426 – 390 = 36

Since the temple began to be constructed during the 4th year of Solomon’s 40 year reign, and Jeroboam set up the golden calves during the year after Solomon’s reign, these two events are separated by 36 years.

40 – 4 = 36

426 – 390 = 36

Amazing!

This proves that we have done our math correctly, and that 420 years passed between the beginning of the temple’s construction and the carrying away of the children of Judah into Babylon.

9. 7. From the beginning of Judah’s captivity to the decree of Cyrus King of Persia to rebuild the temple = 70 years

Jer 25:11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
    Jer 25:12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jer 29:10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

Dan 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

2Ch 36:21 To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.
    2Ch 36:22 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD spoken by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,
    2Ch 36:23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the LORD God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The LORD his God be with him, and let him go up.

Now let’s add up the total years from the creation of the earth to Cyrus the king of Persia taking the throne.

1. Creation of Earth to the Flood = 1656 years
    2. The Flood to Abraham’s Birth = 352 years
    3. Abraham to children of Israel in Egypt = 290 years
    4. Children of Israel in Egypt to Exodus = 430 years
    5. Exodus to Temple Construction = 480 years
    6. Temple Construction to Captivity = 420 years
    7. Captivity to Cyrus king of Persia = 70 years

Total = 3,698 years

That is the last calculation we can make with certainty using only the Bible as our resource. This gets us through the entire Old Testament and brings us into the realm of modern history. Eventually we have to rely upon our modern dating system because at some point the Bible stopped being written!

The date of Cyrus, the king of Persia, ascending the throne of Babylon is 536 BC. This date is not disputed by more than a couple of years in either direction and is not any more or less accurate than the fact that we are living 2,010 years after the birth of Christ as I am writing these words. These dates are within a few years of accuracy in either direction.

536 BC + 3,698 years = 4234 BC

Therefore the dates of the preceding list of Old Testament events are as follows.

Creation = 4234 BC

Flood = 2578 BC

Abraham = 2226 BC

Egypt = 1936 BC

Exodus = 1506 BC

Temple = 1026 BC

Captivity = 606 BC

Return = 536 BC

Since the world was created in 4234 BC, that would mean that the earth is 6,244 years old.

4234 BC + 2010 AD = 6,244 years

NOTE: This essay, these calculations, and the Bible references used are my own work with nothing but the Bible itself and the Holy Spirit to guide me. None of this information was taken from any book, commentary, or chart I have ever seen.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew THYSELF approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

10. The question of when was the first covenant made has always intrigued me. With Abraham, or later when the law was introduced.

You bring up some good points to put forth your view that it was at the time of the law but i would say i'm still not completely convinced one way or the other. One thing you failed to discuss was the promises that were made to Abraham and that promises go <b>with</b> a covenant and not just with a confirmation that there is a covenant coming. Isn't that right?

So the question of when the covenant was made is still an open question in my mind.

11. My postings seem to be appearing in almost real time now,thank goodness.Anyone wants to email/pm me i'll give them a link to more concise information.Interesting tidbit: (Nothing to do with the Bible (you know what I mean) but interesting none the less). Dow high this year - Assuming another 18 month leg down to a true bottom ie assets finding their intrinsic value,no more FED games (that 'work' anymore),takes us to mid - 2015. Good time for a 'saviour' to appear.Everyone is looking for truth and fairness and here he is! The Jews believe the first five books of the pentateuch reflect the years of Israel so Deuteronomy 30:3 'was' 1948.If we go to Deuteronomy 32:21 (2016) first part: ' They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God;...' If you look at why the Jews didn't believe in Jesus,you can see their coming King in their reading of scripture.The King who will be pierced and mourned over by the whole nation like Josiah will be their King pierced by Isa,see Zechariah 12:10-11.That's why there'll be a falling away.The Jews will be reading their scriptures on tv and saying 'look,here he is.' It's going to be very bizarre.The second most pressing event right now is the DOW high,so get some extra food in,just in case it's a sudden collapse.The most important issue for anybody is to get saved,of course, because we never know when we will die.

12. if you look at history, most people are killed due to religion or religious wars

The whole world will one day understand that there is no religion but only a creator.

To reach to that level, we need more education more questioning, more suspicion

Once we get there, there will be no more wars no more killing.

How stupid/brain washed be, to kill someone else just because they believe the same god/ same creator but name it differently?

Alas, killing still going on.

13. Most Christians do not know that most of the ingredients in Bible was taken out thousands of years ago by scholars at that time.

One of the parts that was taken out was "The lost book of Enoch"

That and other parts/books were used to be in Bible, but not anymore.

Why?

Oh, well there was too much explicit language, too much and too detailed sex. In these books that were taken out from Bible, it was talking about gods (in plural) who seemed to love sex. And sex was explicitly described so much so that it was taken out of Bible.

Question; who were gods? Why were these things in the Bible in the first place?

Who was Enoch? Who were Anak? (Anunaki?) Why are gods having sex with women from world? Don't they have women in their own planet or whereever they came from? Why god was written in plural?

Why are these things put in Bible in the first place?

Why all these historical events in Bible, exacty described in prior books like in Sumerian scripts? How do we know Bible is not a copy of that? How come there is so much coincidence?

Questions questions

But no answer

Yet the killing still going on. Too much stupidity. Killing in the name of false belief.

14. l

You're just another atheist who doesn't have a clue.

More than 100 million people were killed in the twentieth century alone by atheists/communists in their desire to rule over mankind.

Get a clue or shut up, moron.

15. Athesit is a non believer

I believe in a creator, there is a power/system/technology something that created us and the universe. but I do not believe in religion

what is a 100MM compared to people killed everyday today?

read learn and then comment

16. Uh, quite a lot!

Are you for real?

17. I keep seeing "Muad'Dib" in the title, and thinking, "spice!"

18. LOL! The spice must flow.

19. :D

20. 'Shivi'im heptads' really refers to 70 'sevens',not weeks.ie 77 years.So 70 77's are decreed on Daniel's people.We can date Abraham's birth to 2226BC or 2229BC depending on whether Cyrus' 'decree' was 536BC or 539BC. In Gabriel's explanation to Daniel,he mentions that the time decreed includes putting an end to sin.Which implies that it includes the millennial reign of Christ because the Gog,Magog rebellion occurs at its end when Satan is released and rebellion is sin.So - 70x77 = 5390.5390-1000 = 4390.4390-2229=2161AD as the end of the 70 '77s'.I take the 7 77s as being from Cyrus' decree until Jesus Christ.We have two periods that are not of 77 years.We have the covenant week and the 62 weeks.So I take 2x77 from the 2161AD figure: 2161-154= 2007.The 68th '77' ended in 2007 (probably! because we don't know if biblical parents were x years and 1 month old or x years and 11 months for example).So now we just need the 7 year covenant period and the 62 week (perhaps literally 62 weeks) after which the Israeli King will be cut off.When I have time I'll post a few more Bible verses.It's quite clear from the Jewish Orthodox Bible that the 'Abomination' who stands in the holy place will be Isa.They read all these things but don't understand them.Very upsetting.Anyway,it's obvious to me that the starting gun for the end times has been fired and it's all going to happen sooner rather than later (notwithstanding the inherent uncertainties that make complete accuracy impossible).

21. you are saying according to the old testament or the jewish bible that Jesus (Isa for muslims) stands in the temple and he is the abomination.

I would like to see some links to that in the bible.

22. Matthew 24:16-25 KJV

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

See 24:24

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The false Christs and false prophets that will show GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS are PLURAL of EACH KIND.I'm expecting a counterfeit 'Elijah' to show up too - Just as the Jews received Quail in the wilderness - their prayers were answered although they asked for the wrong thing.John 'authenticated' Jesus: The Jews are expecting Elijah and he will 'authenticate' the 'messiah' (anointed one,King and/or High Priest).The Mahdi will 'authenticate' Isa.

Daniel 9:27 ESV

27And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

In Islam,Isa (their 'jesus') descends with his hands resting on the shoulders of two winged angels.The Mahdi is under seige in Damascus by 'Dajjal' (A Jew,he is a large young man with curly hair,which I believe is properly interpreted as the curls on the temples that Orthodox Jews wear). Whatever John heard in the voices of the seven thunders but was told not to write down was heard by the adversary.Also there are spirits of divination,who knows what they know? If the Mahdi is going around conquering and to conquer,what will the Israeli King be doing? It's impossible (for me) to work out a detailed timeline and I don't really care, my only interest is (helping) save souls.

I'll post the full 70 weeks verses another time Daniel 9: 24-27.Together with a video response from a 'Jews For Judaism' 'rabbi'.My mouth was almost agape as he unknowingly mocked his future King/High Priest that he personally will revere possibly in his own lifetime.Amazing really.This 'some thing' that will be 'cut off' is his own peoples' home country's future King.

In reply to Jem,above.I'm a Christian,I think the Muslim religion is false,just as I believe Judaism to be false.Salvation to me is just a question of belief on the Lord Jesus Christ.Whoever will be deceived,will be deceived but I'll try my best to reduce that number.Also a note to self and others: If you aren't soul-winning,get out there while the tide is not against you!

23. Prophecy is written such that you can't miss it when you see it happening but you never can figure it out ahead of time very well. It's more to be a comfort to us as we see it occurring, not to help us plan our futures...

24. Well the DOW top isn't prophecy and it's coming right up.(I thought more traders would read the thread if I tied it to their interest.Also unbelievers might not fall for the delusion if they know it when they see it - I'm not a Calvinist so maybe God will use this to call to one of them or if it seems crazy enough maybe a friend they tell).It all seems as clear as day to me (the main players,because if it conflicted with their peoples' received beliefs,it will be rejected,as alien visitation for example).

Edit: Imagine living in a post Jewish King world.All the neighbours wearing Orthodox Hair,Torah readings at the town hall,Yidish dance nights etc.Then you're the one mocking when the news covers him arriving at the national airport.I want some back-up,haha.Even if one person doesn't fall in the pit,it's worth it.

25. 'Fun facts': 1.The Four Blood Moons. The last two times they occurred on Jewish feasts,was around 1948 and 1967 (creation of Jewish state and capture of Jerusalem). The next four range between april 2014 and october 2015.The Jewish callendar is different to the gregorian and their 2016 begins on 14th september 2015 our date.

2.The Harbinger. This is just one of those remarkable set of coincidences that make you exclaim 'what!'.Authored by a messianic 'rabbi' called Cahn.It's main interest to me was the tying to sabbatical periods (7 yearly cycles) 2001 9/11,2008 wallstreet crash,2015...?

3.Jewish gematria. In Jewish gematria '776' means 'welcomes the messiah'. (5)776 (our 2016) will be the last '776' we experience without the return of Jesus.The Jewish clock runs out at 6000.

4. Jesus' parable of the Fig tree (widely believed by Christians to refer to Israel):Matthew 24:32-34 'Now learn a parable of the fig tree;When his branch is yet tender,and putteth forth leaves,ye know that summer is nigh:So likewise ye,when ye shall see all these things,know that it is near,even at the doors.Verily I say unto you,This generation shall not pass,till all these things be fulfilled.' So from 1948,77 years brings us to 2025.Also,we know that a human lifespan in the Bible is 70 years or perhaps, through strength, 80 years.Is this the generation that shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled?

5. In Judaism,many believe the first five books of the Bible (The Pentateuch),tell the years of Israel through the number of verses contained therein. So,according to those men,Deuteronomy 30:3 refers to 1948.If we count forward 76 verses (to 2024),we come to Deuteronomy 32:29 'O that they were wise,that they understood this,that they would consider their latter end!'

26. This man: Sheikh Imran Hosein interprets the Quran in a figurative manner and then transcribes it into logical deductions via his training as a diplomat and economist.He chewed the cud so you can drink the milk.This is a quick introduction and all his videos are worth a look.Search: Dajjal or Akhirulzaman

The Russians ally with the Muslims to conquer Constantinople (Istanbul) before Dajjal (The Jewish King) emerges. >> The three main end times stories have to be substantially true or the deception will fail <<

Sheikh Imran Hosein - The conquest of Constantinople in Akhirulzaman

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xS3tewIPN8A?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

27. 'Dajjal's' (Jewish King's) Flying Donkey. It has to be a 'plane.What any prophet or ordinary man/woman sees/hears is also seen/heard by the devil.Maybe visions accompanied those seven voices of the thunders John heard? I always get the impression that the prophets had a cinematic like experience.

Ali (r) related that the Prophet (s) said:

The Dajj&#257;l uses a special kind of donkey possessing two enormous ears, each of which is at least 30 arms-lengths, moving in the skies, with the clouds so near he can reach them with his hand and it travels faster than the sun going to its sunset. (Mentioned in Kanz ul-`Ummal and `Uqd ad-Durrar, Imam al-Maqdisi.)

He eats rocks and a mountain of smoke precedes him and people ride inside him, and not on his back.

Another hadith mentioned that the Dajj&#257;l’s donkey eats fire within its body and it has an opening from which fire and smoke emerge. It moves with a very high speed over land, oceans and skies. Its color is very white like the moon. Between one step and another is like the walking of a day and a night. On earth its length is ~180 ft.

The Dajj&#257;l emerges in time where there is lightness/weakness in religion and a lack of knowledge… the donkey he rides has a girth of 40 arm-lengths between its two ears [100 feet]… (al-Hakim’s al-Mustadrak.)

28. Here is a 'Rabbi' talking about his religion's own home country's (probably soon) coming King being 'cut off'.Oh the irony.I emailed him.He's a nice man and hopefully will remember my warning and save his friends.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nAVvbB1Zgeo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

29. Here is 'Rabbi' Skobac talking (unwittingly) about his own peoples' home country's future King being pierced and mourned over by the whole people.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vp1kKhVCgw4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

30. Here are some soul winning demonstration videos and hopefully the unsaved will be able to understand what they have to believe in order to be saved:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BXMA4xOS5BY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How To Get A ''Christian'' saved

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v49s4HkVFs4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How To Get A Pentecostal Saved (Refuting Water Baptism)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xBIR4xS6s0U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

31. The Islamic 'Beast Of The Earth':

Just in case it is a literal Beast,I thought I'd better mention it.It will either talk to the people or in another reading (according to Imran Hosein), 'wound' the people:Striking them with the staff of Abraham and causing damage or slitting of their noses and their faces to turn black.The Beast is described as being very strange in appearance:

Ibn Jurayj reported that Ibn al-Zubayr described the beast and said, "Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits."

Obviously,if it does appear,I assume it will be reddish and dragon-like.

John saw God's throne surrounded by at least 102 million angels.Depending on whether this was before or after Satan's rebellion,that means there are 30-50 million fallen angels.Sounds more than enough to me to deliver an individual visit from 'the' Beast to whoever they choose.Hopefully 'it' will approach from the distance on a sunny day rather than a bedroom/prison cell visit at 2am.Mention the Lake Of Fire and see if its eyes narrow.

32. [​IMG]

33. Too late to edit the post above.Here is something I always thought was interesting RE:Satan as an old Dragon Ezekiel 29:3-5

Judgement Against Pharaoh

…3"Speak and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt, The great monster that lies in the midst of his rivers, That has said, 'My Nile is mine, and I myself have made it.' 4"I will put hooks in your jaws And make the fish of your rivers cling to your scales. And I will bring you up out of the midst of your rivers, And all the fish of your rivers will cling to your scales. 5"I will abandon you to the wilderness, you and all the fish of your rivers; You will fall on the open field; you will not be brought together or gathered. I have given you for food to the beasts of the earth and to the birds of the sky.…

34. The 7 Noahide (Noachite) Laws

I knew the name but never thought of 'idolatry' applying to Christians.The seven laws are rabbinic 'elucidations' from the oral (false law or actually man made tradition in my opinion) law (talmud).The seven basic laws/ideas can be drawn out to represent at least tens of laws and perhaps many more.The law against idolatry asserts that God is one and therefore there can be no Son of God.The punishment for breaking any of the laws is death by beheading.This coming Israeli King will very likely strive to have these laws imposed Worldwide.

35. LISTEN UP FOLLOWER OF SATAN AND TALMUDIC LAWS
    (I admit I didn't read the thread though)

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE WHOOPED, Israel has lost the protection of God because they divided up "God's land"

Of course I don't expect a brainwashed person like you to be objective, but I am informing you that unless you drop the whole Israel is everything good and dear, you will get whooped too.

THIS IS WHAT ANGERS GOD TO NO END.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

36. Latest video by 'sheikh' Imran Hosein. 'Dajjal' appears just after the Muslims and 'Rum' (Russia),have conquered Constantinople (modern Istanbul). Predictions in the Koran most likely have a close relationship with the real events because it is claimed as a perfect revealed book - Although the cause of the events will obviously be spun.After the appearance of the Mahdi and Isa it will obviously be a different story as we have to get to the point of the Mahdi sitting on the throne of God claiming that he is God but for now he's caught.There most likely is a tie in with Ezekiel 39 here.After conquering Constantinople the muslims and Russians fall out and fight.The muslims winning.After this 'Dajjal' appears.Israel voted to supply 10million Shekels to the IDF for an assault on Iran and then they close 100+ embassies because of a pay strike? The first of the four 'blood moons' occurs on April 15th.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SadkPvPTooo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

37. Should be 'so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,shewing himself that he is God.' Above

38. At the time we are conceived, does God know our future, the choices we'll make, our destiny?

39. Watch out for false prophets.I've become aware that my ideas have come to the attention of 'ministers' of a certain sort. Conmen who see the money in religion and bring their smooth presentation skills to bear.Do your own research always and pray for the truth from he that is the truth.Just in case they are directed by the enemy and they take you half way and straight into a pit.

40. Is it time for the holy hand grenades yet?

41. We 'lose'. Although some of us will do 'exploits' along the way.I meant some are now talking about the coming Israeli King (and 'Elijah') but not mentioning the Mahdi and the false 'jesus',Isa.You have to be aware of all the false messiahs/prophets or you'll likely fall halfway.

42. Here ya go CKof I Repeat this three times and you will be fine.

[​IMG]

43. The answer would probably be yes if you believe in an all knowing God.

44. You must see the problem there, then. Free will? If God knows, at the time of her conception, that a woman will abort her baby (which act He condemns) in twenty years, why does He allow the mother's conception? At the least, how can He consider the act a sin?

45. this is the very short version of my view of theology ... typos are gratis...

the Christian theology behind it is ---

man could have chosen to stay protected in Gods grace and energy but man was not / would not have been happy if he could not make his or her own choices.
    Eve chose the apple because she was told she would be like God and never die. Man wants to be God.

Traditional focus - ask for God's grace so we can be with him.
    Eastern and Modern focus... make yourself God.

Its how we handle choices individually and collectively which should reveal to us whether we should choose to try and be God or we should ask for God's mercy and grace to be with him.
    Sin lets us know we are are falling short of the mark.

46. 'The' 62 heptads must be a period of time.It can't be years but days can fit.62 x 77 gives us 13.07 years.Counting back from 2028 brings us to 2015 for the temple to start to be built or the 'messiah' to appear.My guess is the Mahdi will receive the oath of allegiance at the Kaba ... days later.

47. Just out of curiosity. How is it you believe you can plan this stuff out when supposedly Mark 13:32

48. Meaning 666 (some manuscripts say 616) days later.

49. Gog and Magog in Islam.Silly story but necessary to stop them thinking! A King in prehistory called Zulqarnain ruled the whole known World and going North he met a people who complained about two unruly (human,derived by the scholars from the 999:1 ratio of 'hellbound' to 'heaven bound',the cheese tastes sweeter when you have to work for it) tribes: Gog and Magog.He agreed to build a barrier to seal up these tribes but warned it will be breached when Allah so decides.When Gog and Magog pierce the barrier,they will besiege Isa and the believers in a fortress in Jerusalem.This siege will last long enough that an ox's head will be worth 100 dinars (Gold coins).Then Isa and the believers will pray and Allah (in their view) will send worms to kill Gog and Magog.I think this siege will last longer than 5 months .Why 2 tribes and why human? To account for the locusts from 'hell' and the 200 million creature army in Revelation 9 but to prevent people making the connection.God help them.

50. [​IMG]

51. 'Fr' Malachi Martin claimed to have been shown the third Fatima secret and it wasn't as the one officially revealed.He believed (as evidenced in his interviews) that the 1963 Garabandal were Fatima in microcosm.Only three more popes to come after John 23rd which took us up to John Paul 11.He claimed that the third Fatima secret referred to Revelation 12 to 17.Catholicism is another Satanic misdirection and as such any 'prophecy' can't vary too much from the Bible or it would break the spell.One thing that did interest me greatly was Martin's claim that salvation would come from the East,particularly Russia which he mentioned together with the Ukraine.I discount the 'great catholic monarch' in favour of the Jewish and muslim cast of characters but both Judaism and Catholicism mention 'days of darkness'.The Catholics,three.The Jews (rabbinical writings) fifteen.Just in case you think it is the end of the world,don't panic until day sixteen.

52. The 4 blood moon midpoint solar eclipse is nisan 1, 20/3/2015 and the third blood moon is on passover 4/4/2015.A gap of 15 days.Just thought I'd mention it in case the 15 days of darkness may occur.I do think the three main judeo christian heresies (judaism,catholicism,islam) have received elements of satanic 'revelation' in order to keep their adherents on the road to hell.

53. Apparently this time it's going to be 58 days of darkness, but on Mercury (just one side). God spreads the love.

54. Well it can't be worldwide because of God's promises in Genesis 8:22 but maybe only in Israel or everywhere but Israel,if it happens at all.

55. No, He's doing the darkness thing on Mercury this time around.

56. Wait, the Earth is something like 3B years old.

Its pretty conclusive, dozens of diverse analyses of rocks including isotope, ferro-magnetic and chemical are all in good agreement.

Man has been around in relatively modern form certainly for more than 100,000 years and probably more like 500,000 years with lots of various techniques used for dating of artifacts, DNA analysis of buried corpses and bones of prey animals at habitation sites that only existed before the mega-fauna extinction.

I'm not sure where religion gets its 7,000 year figure but it is wildly inaccurate and holding onto it in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary makes the assertion seem like zealotry.

57. "but it is wildly inaccurate and holding onto it in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary makes the assertion seem like zealotry."

+
    1 Good observation and rational thinking there.

Kinda sounds like the GOP and something else. Now what was that thing that scientists believe and conservatives denies?

When you think about it, the GOP (and by extension the Tea Partiers) is like ComingKing..........a raving lunatic.

58. The Crucifixion date is interesting in light of Hosea 5:14-6:2
    Britannica online says Herod's temple was begun in 20BC (although Chabad does say 19) It all comes down to what '46 years in the building' means.If you count the 20BC,then the passover of Jesus' visit was 26AD and his death was 28AD. You can see from Hosea 6:3 that he will return as the former rains (late in the year/fall feasts) ,so september/october 2028. My 13.07year, 62 'weeks' period idea is logical and consistent so we should see some sign from Daniel 9:24-27 next year if both coincide or 2016 (late) if only Hosea is correct although I can't see how that can be unless I made a one year mistake somewhere as both must be consistent.6:2 'After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up,and we shall live in his sight.' The 2 days =2000 years and the 3rd day is the milennium.I take 6:3 as being very significant as this was before his first coming and the rains are 2 seasons apart and a season = 1000 years to Daniel.
    5:14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

6 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

59. BOTTOM LINE (# Edit 8/12/2014 I think everyone can see where I'm going with this now? For there to be a relevance of Abraham's birth (70 weeks are decreed on your people) then the 68 weeks (heptads/77s) plus the 19 year parental difference maximum runs out in january 2016. The Hosea prophecy in 5:14-6:3 starts at the earliest in 2015.It's too big a bisection to ignore.I could have made a basic error somewhere so it's up to the reader to do their own verification,of course.I honestly can't think of a better reading for Hosea than I've given.I think it's true.So if the 13.07 year (62x77 day) endtime period encapsulating all Daniel 9:23-9:27 events doesn't start next year,we only have the accepted range of crucifixion dates to run through: 28AD -33AD,so if things don't start next year,they will at the latest by 2020.If the beggining of the Jews is not the birth of Abraham,I'd be surprised.So mid 2015 on to october 2015 is the HOT time to watch.This would make Deuteronomy 32:21 (2016) a retrospective verse,most likely.It might make Deuteronomy 32:29 (2024) slightly anticipatory.Isa's appearance may well be in 2024 but depending on how long the muslim armies take to get to Israel,their destruction may occur in early 2025 (on that winter sabbath,I think). Daniel 12:11-13 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. Which period do you take? I would say the 1335 days.If Jesus return is going to fulfil the fall feasts,he has to be here during them? That's the insoluble mystery.Look for Isa in late 2024 and you won't go far wrong. #)

60. Obviously. Goes without saying.

61. If anyone wants to pm me,I can give extra detail.

1:45:00-1:47:00 'Fr' Malachi Martin mentions Russia and Kiev being the means of the coming salvation from the 'Third secret Of Fatima' which he claimed to have read.Interviewed in mid 90s before his death in 1998-9.Although he also believed in the Garabandal prophecy which claimed only three more popes after John XX111.Hence when a caller asked: I'm 37 now,by the time I'm 45 will things be happening and Malachi replied it would most likely be substantially over.(In one of the Art Bell interviews,not this one by Jantzen(sp) )

@ 1:45:xx "His destiny is tied with Kiev in Ukraine and Moscow"

@ 1:46:xx "Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem ..."

@ 1:46:29 "I wouldn't have chosen the Russians or Kiev or the east for salvation but salvation is to come from the east for us all and John Paul II is inevitabally tied into it."

Also:Here a muslim references hadiths that clearly point to the death of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia as being a starting gun for the end times in their eschatology (if his successor,Salman,rules for only a short time).It mentions a king with the name of an animal,Abdullah's father was called fahad (sp) which means leopard.It mentions Abdullah by name and then it mentions his successor not being accepted and swords being brandished (by those 3 caliphs/Saudi Princes?)

62. Once again, thanks for the laughs. You're the best. When is the spaceship coming for you?

63. EDIT: Abdullah inherited from his half brother who was called Fahd (which means Leopard).

64. HOW TO 'GET SAVED' FROM HELL (RECEIVE THE FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE).Thought I must have posted this before but the embedding rules were obviously tougher when I started the thread.This is most important of all.

65. I have a website that I update and sometimes forget to update this thread at the same time.
    *Interesting tidbit No.1 17/6/2014 In view that the '62 heptads (sevens)' must be a period of days the old section here was no longer relevant.EDIT 30/4/2015 No,to fit with Matthew 24:24 it should be a false 'Elijah' .John The Baptist did not restore all things.As with the Quail,the 'jews' will receive what they want but not what they need.What God wants to happen,will happen and I think I have the majority of the big picture correct but I'm just giving a shout to the 'jews' and muslims as they march toward the cliff.See what Jesus said about Elias in Mark 9:11-13 Mark 9 11And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that Elias must first come? 12And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.13 But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him. (Edit 25/4/2015 Elijah will tell them which tribes they belong to,among the 'all things' he will restore, so when they come to mourn this coming 'messiah' after Isa kills him, with the tribes apart etc,that is how they will know their tribes).(Edit 26/4/2015 The Rapture:If it happens I assume it will be in accordance with the foreshadowing in John 6 16And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea, 17And entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them. 18And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew. 19So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. 20But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. 21Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went. The Sea of Galilee is 7 miles across and a furlong is an eigth of a mile so 3.125 miles - 3.75 miles or years most likely.Hope for The Rapture about 9 or 10 years after the first sign from Daniel 9:24-27.Personally,I prefer to prepare myself for the full 13 years and 1 month.)
    Also,I assume that the lake of fire (outer darkness) will be a lake of crude oil but (updated) I think it will be superheated by that 'river as it was of fire' flowing from the judgement throne.I don't really want to go into every minutiae but the obvious things need to be tied together.

66. but (updated) I think it will be superheated by that 'river as it was of fire' flowing from the judgement throne.I don't really want to go into every minutiae but the obvious things need to be tied together.

I'd take that out if I could

67. (@ 20/7/2015 'Days Of Darkness' I'll just add this because it might be useful to someone.The three main false religions have stories about this Catholicism,Judaism,Islam - 3,15,40 respectively.If it happens water will be the most important so fill your bath up and that should give you 100-150 litres,no light nowadays means no power,so don't depend on ongoing flow.--- 'Father' Malachi Martin.A Catholic 'priest' claimed that pope John Paul 11 told him that salvation would come from Russia and Kiev (in an interview in 1996) and given the current situation in Ukraine,this is interesting.Obviously the various 'Marian Apparitions' are satanic but satan is active in the World and although I don't trust him I'll listen to what he has to say.Martin believed the Garabandal apparitions one of which was that there would be only three more popes after John 23rd,which took us up to John Paul 11,hence he believed things would happen shortly. . 'Rabbi' Chaim Kanievsky,a very senior Orthodox 'rabbi' in Israel,has been telling 'Jews' to come home and that the 'messiah' will arrive by the new year,or September 13th 2015.Apparently he was given a pamphlet by a local 'rabbi' with which he completely agrees.Maybe he read my website!? I have sent the link to several of them and also to muslim leaders @) Some duplication there but that's what I added today.

68. I liked Santa Claus better than any of those other mythical beings.

69. The post I removed was about survivalism.Really of course,our job will still be to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ - not to run away and hide.If you should find yourself homeless because of spoil,however,one thing I could mention is the existence of waterproof bibles.They aren't too expensive and seem quite durable.

70. My waterproof bible arrived yesterday.By Bardin&Marsee publishing.It took all this time (from America) so obviously you won't have that problem if you're there.Very nice tree bark cover.Its weight is twice? that of a paper bible but there is no discernible difference in the ease of reading.The pages just feel smooth.Clean by wiping with a damp cloth or you'll erase the text*.If you feel the need to prep then put something in your car as that is always near you.The various false religions have 'prophecies' of days of darkness.Catholic,'jews',muslims 3,15,40 respectively.I doubt there will be mass deaths as television/internet will still be functioning when the two witnesses are killed and raised so are 10-13.5 years enough to rebuild a worldwide system? I doubt it.Any catastrophe will be just enough to convince people that this IS the end.Hopefully it may even be confined to God coming to 'israel's' aid (because the land is his,not for the nation).If there will be days of darkness it means no power in this day and age so fill your bath up and that will give you 100-150 litres as you won't be able to rely on continued flow.There are hundreds of prepping sites (especially in america?) but one thing I did read was that you can buy mountain house freeze dried food rebranded at costco.You also have MREs and other things available.

71. www.endofhistory.info Is my website (thanks to Baron for allowing the link).There,at least I could edit the site as more information became available (I read the Bible more).Hopefully with a different reading you can see my reasoning more clearly and see what you think.

72. I heard a new take on that verse: It points to the blowing of the Shofar on Yom Kippur. It sounds at a time dictated by sundown or visibility of three stars, it's not that definite of a time. Jesus' return is described overtly as coming when a horn sounds.

73. www.endofhistory.info Is my website (thanks to Baron for allowing the link).There,at least I could edit the site as more information became available (I read the Bible more).Hopefully with a different reading the reader can see my reasoning more clearly and see what you all think.

74. So you think the end of the world as we know it comes in 2024/2025?

75. NOT IF ODUMBO GETS HIS WAY!!!!!1!
    MUCH MUCH SOONER!!!

:MAD: :MAD: :MAD:

76. >>IF<< There are days of darkness (God promised day/night,heat/cold,summer/winter until the end but still there was darkness in Egypt three days) (the 'jewish' 'sages' believe it and it's them the lie is designed to deceive first) then it could mean it will get cold and your water will freeze.You can pick up single burner gas stoves for £10 and small cans are £1 each or less and can last up to 3 hours supposedly. www.endofhistory.info

77. So God will freeze the water in my pipes, but he'll leave my burner gas stove alone?

78. Lots of 'jews' and 'rabbis' predicting the soon arrival of their (false) 'messiah' now.Some of them who use 'equal skip torah codes' say it is possible that he and 'elijah' could appear on the tenth of tevet (this tuesday).An Israeli national prayer day is being planned for tomorrow and a table also mentioned that.So many forecasts are being made as to make me think their is collusion involved.Either between the 'rabbis' or a more interesting possibility is that the 'dreams and visions' are real but there is a unifying force behind them.If 'elijah' came on tuesday and the 3 day traditional gap between he and their 'messiah' held true,he would appear on christmas day.Which apart from being hilarious,more importantly it might be a more peaceful affair.Everyone should pray that the appearance of these characters should be as peaceful as possible and with the earth untroubled by catastrophe.I don't think you can go wrong praying for peace.

79. my pipes run from near a church. Will they still freeze?
    and my gas burner stove is in the basement ...down in the direction of Beelzebub. Will God still leave my stove alone?

By the way, gas burners are on sale for holidays now and are marked down 66%..its a good deal for last minute gifts...but the gas for it? (do we buy from the Russians..or...Saudi....or maybe go straight to the SOURCE)

80. Is it possible that there be a mistake? If so, how will we find that there is a mistake?
    I mean, except God, Man can make mistakes, right?

81. OK. Fine, we pray for your recovery soon!

82. The town of Azaz that the Turks 'will not let fall' is about 20kms to the west of Dabiq,where the muslims believe they will defeat the 'crusaders'.I.S's magazine is named 'Dabiq'.

83. Nebuchadnezzar attained the throne in September 605BC.So when Daniel's 'royal' exile began was sometime after (all sources I've seen say) Nebuchadnezzar defeated Necho at Carchemish & that point.The latest I can get the Cyrus decree is Jan 605BC.So you can see there's a gap (or I'm ignorant).So Daniel's captivity must have begun round about now 68 'weeks' ago (68x77years).''70 'weeks' are decreed on your people'' so for that to mean anything in common language then it's now or not until 70 'weeks' which takes us to 2164AD.The Hosea prophecy in Hosea 5:14-6:3 says 'after two days' (2000 years) So it's very soon or we've dodged it.Of course your personal opportunity to get saved ends with your death so get saved now:

84. The Salvation Plan is in the identification.The Holy grail or the Holy Trinity.Not a single preacher could explain to me what Father and Son and Holy Spirit are.But you have unique opportunity to figure it out right here,right now.The whole meaning of life is to transfer something(you guess it) from father to son via holy spirit or life force or prana or energy or whatever you wish to call it. Holy Grail.png

85. Must have been nodding when I wrote the above? Abraham's birth was 68 'weeks' ago nothing to do with Daniel.Let's hope we have dodged it however.Time will tell.If 'weeks' are 77 days/years we're certainly right on the cusp of being past it.

86. I'm coming soon too.

87. You read the thread/website then? Good to know.

88. so what is the exact date of his coming? based on what methods?
    How do we know you get the date right or wrong?

89. Well at least he has Part 1 sorted:

90. Hope you all recovered from the 'revelation 12 sign'.Time to go back to endofhistory.info You know it makes sense.

91. Must Have Been In His Church's Early Days

92. In other news, I hear Zeus is making a comeback.

93. This has gone on for ten pages?

I charge $60 an hour to analyze this subject matter.

94. As we know, God choses who can understand, etc.
    May I ask - as one Religious person said :
    In the Old Testament : who is talked about a lot? who is announced next ?
    In the New Testament : who is talked a lot ? who is announced next?

Whenever you have a question: take your Bible and keep reading carefully.

95. As long as Hershey doesn't,peoples' experience here should be financially reasonably(ish) risk free.

96. It ain't necessarily so. The things that you're liable, to read in the Bible, It ain't necessarily so.

97. God willing there will be one in Britain that I can go on:

100. I'm still charging $60 an hour (as much as any top psychiatrist) to break down the metrics of this ideology.