Are we one year out from WW3?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 11, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

You can't be serious. If there were that many conservatives, Obama wouldn't be prez. If you think that is why Homeland is trying to obtain such large amounts of ammo, I have to ask: What do you know that we don't, or are you hoping for an all-out gov assault on rednecks.

Most libs in this forum and throughout the net claim such a coming out of the woods would be quickly and efficiently put down by the military. So again, you have dodged a direct issue.

The question still stands, RCG. Why do they need such amounts? Give me a realistic answer. Do you trust your gov that much? I'll bet they don't trust you (or me or anyone else). If they did, they wouldn't be arming to the teeth while attempting to eventually disarm the populace.

#11     Mar 11, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Yeah, I have a little ways to go yet to get my 1.6 billion rounds of ammo. I haven't even ordered my first armored vehicle yet. But then, I don't do airport pat downs every day.

#12     Mar 11, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I think they might be getting ready for the liberals and OWS crowd to riot when austerity is the only way out of the debt crisis and all the government welfare checks stop.

#13     Mar 11, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#14     Mar 11, 2013
  5. Isn't it conservatives who claim this silent majority?

Apparently they don't vote.:D

As far the government goes, historically they have been defenders of the concept of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, far more than any conservative.

Conservatives are the ones who tried to uphold slavery, sexism, and segregation, this is all over the planet. Conservatives are the same backwards thinking knuckledraggers everywhere you look, from the KKK to the NRA to Al Qaeda, conservatives are always looking to regress, and oppress rather than promote progress.

So they will be coming out of the woods alright, and the government will be there to uphold the principles it has always upheld.

#15     Mar 11, 2013
  6. +1

#16     Mar 11, 2013
  7. + 1

Thats why I side with the goverment

#17     Mar 11, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You starting another journal? :D

#18     Mar 11, 2013
  9. Do you honestly believe the nonsense you post?

#19     Mar 11, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He can't even remember the nonsense he posts.

[​IMG]

#20     Mar 11, 2013