Are these two companies one company?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nian, Aug 9, 2017.

1. nian

nian

There are two prop companies:
    http://globalprimetrader.com/
    and
    https://prop.ky
    whether it is a capital one group?
    Are they interrelated?
    On the contrary:
    Companies do not have together nothing in common?
    Someone knows something?
    thanks

2. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

tradethetrade likes this.
  3. JackRab

JackRab

@nian, how did you end up with those companies? Did they contact you?

4. if you dont know much, run

5. nian

nian

I am currently in this prop.ky.
    Already a few years and everything is ok, but i'm looking for another.
    Because it is better to have two, as one steal money ....
    I do not want to have a second account with the same company.
    That's why I ask.

6. JackRab

JackRab

How did you end up with them? Do you have a large account? The reason I ask, is because I don't really understand why anyone would deposit fund at a firm like that. Not that I know of them, but that's also kinda why... there are lots of trusted bigger brokerage firms that have domicile in a properly regulated country....

7. nian

nian

Fun with this company cost me $ 2k. If they want a bigger deposit - they have to wait until I get the money out of the market.
    And so it was.
    But I do not understand this excitement regulated brokers. $ 2k is the amount of monthly average profit. This money is lost - that is, I consider myself lost. But these 2,000 brought me close to under 100,000 profits. In a few years.
    The company will fall - hard. I will already have some other. For that I'm looking for another one. To protect yourself.
    I live in europe, I have no chance of series 7 and other. In addition English as you can see - this is not my strongest side.
    In addition, my method requires high BP, I currently have over a million, at my risk 2 ooo.
    If this is bad, then I do not know myself.
    If you give me a company that will provide me with the same conditions and will be regulated - I'm waiting. I do not say no. I immediately write to them ....

8. JackRab

JackRab

This makes zero sense... I'm out...