Are people getting away with not paying their mortgages for months? years?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Port1385, May 31, 2009.

1. jem

jem

You want to pay for the fight, my law partner has some files going over 20 months without a foreclosure. But, he does not work for free.

#11     May 31, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

No. Find a lawyer who will do it on principal and contingency. They exist and are making good living now. The mtg co pays them. I think it's under respa. We crushed indymac. Lawyers made a fortune and it wasn't billed hourly

#12     May 31, 2009
  3. State Dist. Judges and Fed. Dist Judges are demanding the original paperwork on the loan.
    No originals?
    No foreclosure.
    Period.

#13     May 31, 2009
  4. jem

jem

That is interesting because I have a very prominent website and I could probably give out 5 referrals a week.

I do not even want the cases but I would like to help people.

How does the lawyer get paid?
    Where are they - in CA? How do you seek a recission on an upside down property?

#14     May 31, 2009
  5. Sushi

Sushi

The fees are part of the affirmative action. No. It's east coast. Read respa. The recession is found via respa errors. The state of the loan doesn't matter. Foreclosure upsidedown whatever. Remember it's two simultaneous actions. Defense and affirmative. Defense is done gratis to get the affirmative action

#15     May 31, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

I have no interest in money and must remain an ymohs. Want to see banks burn for my own reasons I will pm you link to lawyers doing this later. Good luck

#16     May 31, 2009
  7. yes. I have a friend who works for a national mortgage company and he said the home owners of a whole new building in FL havn't paid a single mortgage since 2006 and yet there is no foreclosure.

#17     May 31, 2009
  8. The banks have no right to foreclose. They are not lawfully authorized to create money via fractional reserve banking, therefore they are not giving fair consideration to support their notes.

First National Bank of Montgomery V. Jerome Daly

http://www.restoretherepublic.org/?p=58

#18     May 31, 2009
  9. 1) Banks don't want to take homes back that are worth less than 1/2 the remaining mortgage balance (let alone any HELOCs, etc.), and pay taxes and maintenance and all the rest, just sitting on the house, in this terrible and deteriorating (i.e. getting even worse) economy.

2) Those who bought such homes are underwater, and figure why make more payments towards a depreciating asset when they're losing their jobs, wages are stagnant or falling, the foreclosure disease is infecting their neighborhood, and they have no faith in any recovery.

There is a 2nd wave of foreclosures starting to wash over the U.S., and this time, it's prime borrowers with excellent credit who are going to quit making payments.

#19     May 31, 2009
  10. It's apparent all except for 2 posters know the facts.

First: You don't need a lawyer, but good to have one.

Second: Put yourself in foreclosure proceedings and then ask the Judge to see the Loan document and proof the bank owns the property

Depending on your state, after 10 years the house is your FREE and CLEAR.

Yes, it's that simple. Like trading, people have a habit of taking the simple and making it complicated .

#20     May 31, 2009