[AoRoG] -2- (?)99-100%(?) of 268 pregnant women are contaminated...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SNBthetrue, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Application of the Rulez of God, Example 2 :

It's the Rules of God :

+Do to everywone what you want to be done to you.
    -Don't do to anyone what you don't want he does to you

Find the middle path in between, by doing the P.E.A.C.E concept ( that I had myself forgotten in the Ex. 1 :D ), which is Proper Education Always Corrects Error(s)... THE ACEs !

:cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[THIS OFFICIALLY MY LAST MESSAGE UNDER THIS ALIAS HERE - - DEDICATED TO ALL THE LOVING MOTHERS OF THE WORLD]

Is it a good thing to produce this pollutants that we are unable to handle that then contaminated our own loved one ?

What are the real long term beneficial impact of this type of economic output ??

Is it normal that our models request to take these recommendation on this article :

http://www.infowars.com/banned-toxic-chemicals-found-in-100-percent-of-pregnant-women-new-study/

or even more, to protect our health from the wastes of our economic output ? The future mother of your own children !

What should be the highest priority of Mankind ? Having Iphone or Clean Mothers (Should I say Clean Waters) ?

:p 8 :p
    _-8|8-_

2. please don't post under this or any alias again