Anyone watching the debates tonight?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by staffpro, Sep 26, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

Nobody who watches this can honestly say that Obama would be militarily weak. He flat out said that Pakistan has to be dealt with, re their Taliban hideouts. Good on him. Pakistan is not our ally.

#11     Sep 26, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

Obama is a dreamer! Talking all bad about Pakistan, yet doesn't want to do a damn thing about millions freely walking into our country.

#12     Sep 26, 2008
  3. Jesus Christos....this is so fuxxing boring that my Parrot fell asleep. This is like watching Jack Kemp speak.

#13     Sep 26, 2008
  4. Anyone notices McCain going off on wild tangents and not really addressing the question several times? I think elephant kool-aid drinkers will say mccain slammed obama democrats would support obama but i think a bigger chunk of independents would be more inclined towards obama.

Obama is more polished than McCain! That has to count for something.

#14     Sep 26, 2008
  5. Immigration is not what they are discussing,if they were you need to be reminded that Mccain was ahead of bill that would have given every illegal alien in this country amnesty and made them legal

#15     Sep 26, 2008
  6. I'm waiting for him to burst out with, "you can't handle the truth".

#16     Sep 26, 2008
  7. hughb

hughb

WTF is McCain's point here? He keeps bringing up that he has traveled to Astan, and Obama has not. So?

#17     Sep 26, 2008
  8. dinoman

dinoman

I wasn't toting for McCain in any way. I was addressing the contradictions. McCain can kiss my ass too!

You can't talk about stopping terrorism and have losely free borders for anyone to cross.

#18     Sep 26, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

McCain is wearing that Haband tie with the old man windsor knot. That blue shirt makes him look even older too.

#19     Sep 26, 2008
  10. Obama is downright owning Mccain

I love how Obama says that no matter where Bin Laden is,if we have his location he will take take him out with or without their permission(Pakistan)

Mccain will follow Bin Laden to the gates of hell ,but not the mountains of Pakistan

#20     Sep 26, 2008