Anyone used dealCancellation tool by easyMarkets?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Avasiliev, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Avasiliev

Avasiliev

Hi,
    I am new to trading and I found a tool called Dealcancellation by easyMarkets! I want to try it because it promises to let you cancel a losing trade after you open it, but I'd like to get feedback and advice from anyone who has already used it. Thanks.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

????? You lost me as to how they can promise that. What asset class is that?

3. Avasiliev

Avasiliev

Hi, thank you for replying. Like i said i'm new to trading ... but from my understanding, you pay a fee for using the tool and if within 60 minutes you choose to cancel your trade you can...

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I don't trade FX. that said, I work too hard for my money to ever place any funds with an unregulated firm, let alone one that made a promise like that.

Let us know how that goes.

5. Avasiliev

Avasiliev

Based on the website they are regulated, but thanks for your feedback! I will give it a thought and see what I will do. And give feedback when i do try it :)

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

By whom?

7. Avasiliev

Avasiliev

Copied from website: Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd - CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Markets Pty Ltd - AFS license No. 246566).

8. wintergasp

wintergasp

Do you know where Cyprus is on a map ? (without looking)

The fee you'll pay is much higher than your potential loss over 60 minutes, you're just buying overpriced vol.

9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Oh great another paid poster there promoting some hoax here.

No serious trading firms will invent some cute ways of how to mislead traders showing them risk-free trading environment.
    Its simply stupid.

10. Avasiliev

Avasiliev

I think it might be a hoax too!!! I have already invested 200 USD to open account, they asked for all these documents! I'm going to try it with just the 200 dollars and I will update here ...

#10     Jul 18, 2017