anyone use AOS?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by cmb, Apr 16, 2013.

1. cmb

cmb Guest

2. ellevers

ellevers

I have an account with them. They have solid support and great help desk. I currently use Sterling Trader Pro as the front end through them. If you do volume you can negotiate much better rate. They are also www.tradingblock.com.

3. cmb

cmb Guest

How are the fills? And is the platform speed good? No lagging? I'm using mb trading and the reason I'm looking for a new firm is because of the platform lagging.
    I've been looking into lightspeed, speed trader and now AOS.

4. ellevers

ellevers

Hi,

I use www.sterlingtrader.com platform which is a third party broker neutral platform that they offer. I can't speak for any other Order Entry front end they offer. The sterling platform allows DMA to all the option exchanges. AOS (TB) do offer some smart routes and smart sweeps but I really don't use them because I am usually trying to buy things on the bid and sell them on the offer. They did offer a route that didn't pass on ECN fees but they took it away because some users abused it. As far as Sterling platform goes I would not rank it as the best platform I have used but it does get the job done and also offers an API. Hope that helps. I can put you in touch with some one there if you are really serious. Just PM me.

5. cmb

cmb Guest

thanks for the info. Im not going to be trading much over the summer. Im working a summer job. But when school starts next semester I plan to start trading alot more. I scheduled my classes for afternoons and evenings so that I could be available during trading hours :). Just looking ahead and trying to narrow down my choices.

For now its AOS, LIghtspeed, speedtrader, and IB.