Anyone trade Chinese commodity futures?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SPT, Aug 23, 2016.

1. SPT

SPT

Ever since Chinese government ban on CSI300 Futures, I heard volatility of Chinese commodity futures increased a lot. Anyone trading those? if so which broker should I use?

2. Handle123

Handle123

I was not a where that anyone except their citizens can trade it?

3. You can trade the FTSE A50 contract on the SGX

4. SPT

SPT

That's what I heard 2 years ago and I was wondering if anything changed

5. SPT

SPT

That is following CSI300 futures which chinese government killed it.

6. Handle123

Handle123

I believe the craziest market I have traded is the Dax, never know when it is going ballistic, at least with Coffee it has patterns before it screams in one direction.

7. CBC

CBC

SPT, I could write a book regarding the Chinese government and their economic handling.

Probably the most famous was recently when the government tried desperately to stop their market from crashing.... absolutely sensless. They tried like 5 different things over a period of about 6 months and it just kept crashing.

Seriously, I think this shows that they absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Their iron ore futures have a tonne of volume..... ahaha get it... a TONNE... ahahah. haha.

Um, never mind.

I think their iron ore futures is the highest voume in the world. U gotta remember tho that they can't gamble in China. I think that this is the gambling fix for a lot of Chinese who don't have access to the ol fasion Roulette wheel.

DUMP MY LIFE SAVINGS ON RED!!

SPT likes this.
  8. SPT

SPT

That's why I wanna trade iron ore futures lol, but no clue how to get in. Also I don't speak Chinese :(

9. CBC

CBC

NEE HOW!

10. Oh I am Sorry I don't Know about this.....

#10     Aug 24, 2016